Author Topic: DPGRECORDZ.....NEWZ!!!!!!!!  (Read 178 times)

myrealname

DPGRECORDZ.....NEWZ!!!!!!!!
« on: January 01, 2002, 09:39:03 PM »
www.dpgrecordz.com
January 1, 2002

Happy New Year peepz...

Wassup...Sorry peeps, the forum is gonna take a few more days. The host is laggin wit some shit. Give us a few days. Sorry for the delay. I wanna thank the 'few' people that have mailed me wallpapers. Its greatly appreciated. Let me hit you guys up wit some news...

Daz and Death Row...whatz tha dilly? Daz is suing Death Row (Tha Row) and shit...seems like everything is in Daz's favor so this should be a nice and clean case. I don't think I have to explain why Daz is suing Tha Row...for obvious reasons...Tha Row cheated him out of a shitload of money.

People are wondering. What the fuck happened to the Daz tracks that were supposed to be on Jay-Z's The Blueprint? Well Jay-Z and Daz never got around to working with each other. Yeah, so it was some publicity shit pulled by Jigga's Camp. People were told that Daz recorded with Jay-Z. Didn't Happen. Maybe in 2002 you'll see something. blah.

Daz's official beefs. Currently Daz isn't beefing with anyone. He's keeping it coo with all. If you hear about beefs its because of the opposite side.

The Lil E DVD/CD....This Movie and Soundtrack will be sold together as a package. The soundtrack features the usual people Kurupt, Daz, Soopafly, Luc Lucciano and Kokane. Bone Thugs is NOT on the album. Bone Thugs DO appear on the DVD. They do a live performance, dedicated to the late Easy-E.

In the next few months expect news on a magazine brought to you by the staff at DPG. Something new that gonna be THE SOURCE of the WESTCOAST. There is currently no OFFICIAL magazine name. I'll keep you guys posted with further details on this. Sounds great!

DPG Films...Well Gangsta Shit is gonna take a while to drop...But there are a few other films in works...one of which is RAW II...This will be the sequel to the Independent Game. Unlike the first (about DPG Life and Times), the sequel will talk to everyone about how Daz made his moves into the Indy game.

That's it for now...2002 is here...keep your EYES WIDE OPEN...the DOGG POUND is BACK...are u mothafuckaz ready?

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
Re: DPGRECORDZ.....NEWZ!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2002, 12:04:22 AM »
Did DAZs first R.A.W. movie ever drop?

Anyway...can't wait for the forum! And to Kronik:
THX, this a official website how i love it to be!!
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2002, 12:17:29 AM »
I'm intrested.  It looks to be a promising year for Daz.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2002, 03:02:32 AM »
Did DAZs first R.A.W. movie ever drop?

There is Not RAW Part 1.
RAW Part 2 will be the sequel to the Independent Game.

Peace
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2002, 04:29:59 AM »

There is Not RAW Part 1.
RAW Part 2 will be the sequel to the Independent Game.

Peace

Ok...thx
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de