Author Topic: Finally watched "Requiem For A Dream"  (Read 287 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Finally watched "Requiem For A Dream"
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 04:27:56 PM »
^^ oh...  :-X  shootin up

to me the best thing to do is just get beamed up once in a blue moon...  :o

so it was heroin then right?

Yea, obviously...

lol like I said I dont fuck with that shit, so how would I know

Just thought you'd know what's up...

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 04:29:50 PM »
^^I was 98% sure it was heroin, but I didnt know if it could of been meth or something else.  I dont know how many different drugs you can shoot up w/ so I wasnt sure.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 08:35:30 PM »
jennifer connelly is my bitch!!! don't touch her!!!!!
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 08:48:32 PM »
She's got bomb ass titties.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 09:59:08 AM »
too fuckin depressing..but yea great acting n everything, it was i long time ago but im pretty sure they were fuckin with speed..maby both though..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 10:01:08 AM »
too fuckin depressing..but yea great acting n everything, it was i long time ago but im pretty sure they were fuckin with speed..maby both though..

They were fucking with speed too...

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 09:08:53 PM »
seriously how could you not know it was herion?  I've never done it, but I thought that it was quite obvious.  I wouldn't call it a great movie.  Its not bad, but not great.  Very depressing, don't really understand why people would want to own this movie, but hey, one of my best friends owns it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 09:32:21 PM »
seriously how could you not know it was herion?  I've never done it, but I thought that it was quite obvious.  I wouldn't call it a great movie.  Its not bad, but not great.  Very depressing, don't really understand why people would want to own this movie, but hey, one of my best friends owns it.

People would want to own this movie because of its excellent directing and because it's a great piece of film...PeACe   

« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 10:04:26 PM by Now_I_Know »

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 09:33:17 PM »
Listen to Nik, Grundy.  This is a great film

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 11:08:37 PM »
WOW!  I just watched the end of this again, it's UNREAL how depressiing, deep, and powerful this movie was.  At the end when Marlon Wayans character has the vision of him as a kid laying in his mom's lap, wow very, very, deep and sad.  This is one of the most amazing movie's I have ever seen, as powerful as a movie can be.

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 11:30:22 PM »
everyone has their own opinion but I don't see how this is a great film.  on the same type of genre I think Kids is a much better film.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2006, 11:33:38 PM »
^^Wow its all opinions so no need to argue, but you should watch this again man.  I know you have great taste in movies cause you love True Romance and I think that movie is the G.O.A.T.   But anyways watch this again, it really is as powerful as a movie can be

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2006, 11:36:05 PM »
everyone has their own opinion but I don't see how this is a great film.  on the same type of genre I think Kids is a much better film.

:-X

"Kids" is good, but the directing in this is just on another level...It is a matter of opinion, but it's not that hard to see what someone would find great about "Requim"...PeACe

acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2006, 11:40:33 PM »
It does have great directing and great acting, but the way you guys are talking about it in this thread I see you as putting it on the level of films like:

Goodfellas
Stand By Me
Good Will Hunting
Boyz N Da Hood
Boiler Room

and I've seen the movie 2+ times and I really have no desire to watch it again.  Its a depressing movie.  Its sort of like Passion of the Christ.  Yes its very powerful, but damn do you really want to own it?  How many times will you really watch it?  Again I ain't dissin anyone for the dvd's they buy unless it stars Jimmy Fallon, but I don't see why you would buy this one.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2006, 11:42:48 PM »
^^^It was only 6.99 at Target, you cant go wrong w/ that.  I already want to watch this again, just cause it is so powerful