Author Topic: She Hate Me  (Read 163 times)

Sikotic™

She Hate Me
« on: August 30, 2006, 12:59:16 AM »
Anybody catch this. This is the movie Spike Lee did inbetween 25th Hour and Inside Man. I dunno whether or not I'd call it a good or bad movie, but everytime it's on, I'm compelled to watch it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ABN

Re: She Hate Me
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 04:58:30 AM »
i think i´ve seen it but i´m not 100. and BTW, 25th Hour was a weird movie.

rik

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 08:57:17 AM »
I've seen it. Crazy ass movie...a little corny at times.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 09:24:13 AM »
Anybody catch this. This is the movie Spike Lee did inbetween 25th Hour and Inside Man. I dunno whether or not I'd call it a good or bad movie, but everytime it's on, I'm compelled to watch it.

Does that have something to do with the amount of nudity and hot chicks in the film by any chance ;)

Its a pretty good film, far from Spike's best, but still worth watching.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 06:07:17 PM »
I saw it, I thought it was great.  its a little long, but I broke it up into two viewings and it was really good.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 06:16:15 PM »
I like the title, I think it's a brilliant catchy title.  "She hate me"

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 06:17:08 PM »
Let me temper that by saying, if you simply misspoke, and the title is actually "She Hates Me", then I take it back.  "She Hate Me" = Brilliant, "She Hates Me" = Boring. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 06:44:32 PM »
lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 06:47:48 PM »
Does that have something to do with the amount of nudity and hot chicks in the film by any chance ;)
Actually, no. I thought the story and plot were very interesting, but the hot chicks were also a plus.

Let me temper that by saying, if you simply misspoke, and the title is actually "She Hates Me", then I take it back.  "She Hate Me" = Brilliant, "She Hates Me" = Boring. 
I didn't make a typo. The title is "She Hate Me". I don't know if the title is really "brilliant" or not, but there is a story behind it. Spike Lee came up with the title from watching XFL football. A player named Rod Smart gained some notoriety by nicknaming himself He Hate Me. The title character references Smart when explaining why he has decided to nickname his ex-fiance "She Hate Me".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 06:49:23 PM »

If it is "She Hate Me" it's not brilliant.  There was a player in the XFL nicknamed "He Hate Me".  It was in reference to his college coach I think.  In the short life of that league, he was one of the best known guys largely because of that dope name on the back of his jersey.  

So that title is a straight bite.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 06:50:39 PM »
It's also explained in the movie. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 05:43:20 AM »
I didn't say Spike Lee was Brilliant.  I just said the title was brilliant.  I still think it is, what the FUCK are you losers doing watching the XFL anyways?