Author Topic: Harrington back to Pacers!!  (Read 139 times)

DipsetGeneral

Harrington back to Pacers!!
« on: August 23, 2006, 03:39:44 PM »
Finally!  Man we ripped off ATL, all we gave up was a draft pick and we got AL to agree to the 4yr deal instead of the 6yr package! Man Donnie Walsh and Larry Bird are smart!  According to Espn's Chad Ford this deal will make Indiana the top contenders in the East w/ Cle, Det, Mia, and Chi!  And I agree completely!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Harrington back to Pacers!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 12:04:16 PM »
Finally!  Man we ripped off ATL, all we gave up was a draft pick and we got AL to agree to the 4yr deal instead of the 6yr package! Man Donnie Walsh and Larry Bird are smart!  According to Espn's Chad Ford this deal will make Indiana the top contenders in the East w/ Cle, Det, Mia, and Chi!  And I agree completely!

You didn't rip anyone off, Al Harrington was an unrestricted free-agent...PeACe

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 12:06:17 PM »
doesnt matter, we did rip them off lol, we gave up a draft pick for a player on the rise who is already established and all star calibar.  We won BIG TIME!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 12:22:48 PM »
doesnt matter, we did rip them off lol, we gave up a draft pick for a player on the rise who is already established and all star calibar.  We won BIG TIME!

It doesn't really matter what you gave up, because anything Atlanta got was good for them, hence me saying they didn't get ripped off...Harrington was an unrestricted free-agent, meaning Atlanta could have lost him for nothing, as is what happens with most unrestricted free agents...PeACe