Author Topic: Game is got to be one of the biggest bitches in the game  (Read 892 times)

$Eg2$

Re: Game is got to be one of the biggest bitches in the game
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2006, 12:33:24 PM »
U dudes iz girls cryn about diss records . THats how hip hop started the game iz boring without it.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2006, 01:35:22 PM »
U dudes iz girls cryn about diss records . THats how hip hop started the game iz boring without it.

Hip hop started with diss records? Are you 5? The game doesn't need beef, to me hip-hop is more interseting when rappers collaborate with each other. Just because your idol's only means of publicity is dissing doesn't make it right.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2006, 01:37:51 PM »

Hip hop started with diss records? Are you 5? The game doesn't need beef, to me hip-hop is more interseting when rappers collaborate with each other. Just because your idol's only means of publicity is dissing doesn't make it right.

$Eg2$

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2006, 01:47:38 PM »

Ok so you guys never heard of Kool Moe Dee or LL Cool J.  BDP Vs Mc Shan I love the diss records most of them not just Game. U might have idols Phillyboy but aint none of these rappers my idol im grown homie and its just music

youngmessnucca

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2006, 01:50:11 PM »

Ok so you guys never heard of Kool Moe Dee or LL Cool J.  BDP Vs Mc Shan I love the diss records most of them not just Game. U might have idols Phillyboy but aint none of these rappers my idol im grown homie and its just music

Your the one who got hurt by the negative comments towards Game.

KMD, LL, BDP & Shan did NOT start hip-hop. Hip-hop was about partying not about beef. And back in the days diss records werent the same as they are nowadays, when rappers claim they will take it to the streets, and 99.6% of the time, they don't do shit.