Author Topic: The Funniest Cartoon Ever...........  (Read 229 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The Funniest Cartoon Ever...........
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 10:43:19 AM »
"South Park" is better...

you trippin, south park is so fucken retarded, imo.  for rednecks/people that have no jobs with nothing to do.  but, most of tv is a waste of time anyways.

Wow, sorry, I don't think you've seen any episode of "South Park", you probably just saw it on the commercials or something..."South Park" is a brilliant show, very hilarious, if you saw it and thought it was "retarded" and "for rednecks", you probably just couldn't comprehend the script...PeACe

suckaa free

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 10:48:09 AM »

you trippin, south park is so fucken retarded, imo.  for rednecks/people that have no jobs with nothing to do.  but, most of tv is a waste of time anyways.

Wow, sorry, I don't think you've seen any episode of "South Park", you probably just saw it on the commercials or something..."South Park" is a brilliant show, very hilarious, if you saw it and thought it was "retarded" and "for rednecks", you probably just couldn't comprehend the script...PeACe

damn, you are right.  i dont like thinking too much when im watchin cartoons.  i still say The Boondocks shits all over southpark though.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 10:50:16 AM by Suckaa Free says Fuck Jay-Z »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 10:52:52 AM »

damn, you are right.  i dont like thinking too much when im watchin cartoons.  i still say The Boondocks shits all over southpark though.

LOL, well, it's not THAT complicated, but yea, it's not just random humor either...Bring this back up when "Boondocks" lasts as long as "South Park" has...PeACe