Author Topic: UP RISING WEST COAST ARTIST YOUNG JOKER KILLING THEM SOFTLY, WEST COAST IS BACK!  (Read 547 times)

BaldyLoc

WEST COAST!!!! IN A Zone  4  life!!!!!!! Where  back!!!!!!!!!!!!

J Bananas

Re: UP RISING WEST COAST ARTIST YOUNG JOKER KILLING THEM SOFTLY, WEST COAST IS B
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 09:55:05 PM »
none of you vatos could even put up a link?

newwestbreed

• Lil Geezy
yo ths kid is hot went 2 meech wells page and heard tha heat at myspace.com/meechwells get a bar shit was fire!

Illucid

• Lil Geezy
Yeeeah BaldyLoc! Vancity baby, Paranoyd Productions represent!
All be on the llokout for Spokes, and REVERSE PRIORITIES!!!
www.paranoyd.com  8)

newwestworld

• Lil Geezy
heard bout ths ngga im from comptom 2 homie and ths ngga is tha business heard him on tht whiteout he is tha one tht killed it listen 2 number 16 fire!

newwestbreed

• Lil Geezy
ths ngga is hot u can catch him on tha whiteout number 16 22 and one more i forgot but peep tht heat on myspace.com/meechwells

Young_Joker

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT LOOK OUT FOR THE TAKEOVER MIXTAPE COMIN SOON PRODUCED BY MEECH WELLS CLASSIC GANSTA SHIT GO PEEP US ON THA MYSPACE.COM/meechwells

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: UP RISING WEST COAST ARTIST YOUNG JOKER KILLING THEM SOFTLY, WEST COAST IS B
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 05:24:15 AM »
Young Joker, i have no problem with you publicising your wares but having two profiles is unacceptable, i know newwestbreed is you...please cease with one account, thanks.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Young_Joker

YO WHT IT DO, THIS THE REAL JOKER. CHECK THIS OUT, THAT WAS THA ONE OF MY HOMIES THAT MADE THAT COMMENTS SO DONT TRIP OFF THAT ILL MAKE SURE IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN... YOUNG JOKER AKA GUN SMOKE... PS DID CHECK OUT THE NEW MUSIC ON MEECH WELLS PAGE ON MYSPACE......

Young_Joker

ITS THE TAKE OVER.....

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
Young Joker is only speaking tha truth, many apologies to anyone speaking down on tha homie & can't except tha fact that "WE'VE JUST TOOK OVER DUBCNN"..LOL!!!! THA NEW WEST IS MOST DEFINITELY IN THA BUILDING....WEST UP!!!!!  (TO ANYONE & EVERYONE AT DUBCNN, YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY THAT BREATH OF FRESH AIR THAT THA WEST WAS WAITING ON TO GIVE THAT NEW WESTSOUND A TRUE VOICE...ONELUV!!!!) 

MEECH WELLS

watch out for tha takeover comin soon 2 a hood near you! starring meech wells and young joker!
NEW WEST HONCHO

newwestworld

• Lil Geezy
WHT UP WIT THT TAPE YOUNG JOKE?

Young_Joker

oh sh** its on its way... I got snoop, jamie fox, the outlaws, 40 glock, sly boogie, celly cell and many more feats.....but its comin like a frate train......YOUNG JOKE AKA GUN SMOKE

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2006, 07:59:44 PM »
New West Coast is aight, I'm feelin the beat on that one.

Burner is honestly not that good. Many other rappers have done the same thing, but a lot better.

Honest feedback, also dissin other rappers with way more talent than you and spamming the boards with multiple user names is a bad look.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels