Author Topic: Mama = Cleaning Out My Closet  (Read 106 times)

Head Honcho

• Muthafuckin' OG
Mama = Cleaning Out My Closet
« on: December 30, 2001, 02:32:30 AM »
I don't know if this news is old, but since everyone is still referring to the track from the 8 Mile trailer as "Mama" and not "Cleaning Out My Closet", I'll just post what it says @ shadyrecords.com:

You can catch the teaser trailer and a clip of the new Eminem track "Cleaning Out My Closet", on BET's "NY/LA" on Friday, December 21st. Check your local listings for broadcast info. Starting on Friday the 21st, you can see the teaser trailer as a coming attraction before selected feature films nationwide.

(source: shadyrecords.com/index2.html)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Mama = Cleaning Out My Closet
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2001, 03:32:29 AM »
Yeah, I've heard about this over at another board about a week ago, I posted about "Mama" being a trk on the trailor and someone said it was called "Cleaning Out My Closet" and not "Mama". I thought it was just gonna b another seperate trk, but since you've cleared it up it must b true.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.