Author Topic: Ya Boy says Dr Dre and Storch will be on next album.....  (Read 702 times)

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Ya Boy says Dr Dre and Storch will be on next album.....
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2006, 04:49:56 PM »
is rookie of the year worth getting ?

Definitley is. It's got a good all around flavor, not just Bayish and not hyphy.
How is the album not Bayish? It's Bayish all the way thru, ofcourse it ain't hyphy, Ya Boy ain't hyphy.. But to say it ain't Bayish is a slap in the face to him and his fans..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

suckaa free

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2006, 05:07:05 PM »
^he probably meant it was Bay shit mixed with all around hip-hop sound, making it appealing to a more wide audience.   how old are you little nigga?

rik

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 01:10:45 AM »
"I'm finna fuck a lot of u niggas over, no homo" - Ya Boy

Ya boy know what's up.  8)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 08:50:48 AM »
is rookie of the year worth getting ?

Definitley is. It's got a good all around flavor, not just Bayish and not hyphy.
How is the album not Bayish? It's Bayish all the way thru, ofcourse it ain't hyphy, Ya Boy ain't hyphy.. But to say it ain't Bayish is a slap in the face to him and his fans..

I said it's not ALL Bay styled. Ya Boy has that "East Coast" flow about him. You just can't comprehend ya dumb shit. And, yes it did have some hyphy tracks ( Turf 2 Da Club, Step Ya Game Up ) so to say Ya Boy isn't at all hyphy is a lie.

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 04:42:28 PM »
yeah right, he will never get dre on his album.  There isn't an artist from the bay that has ever worked with dre.  You think Dre will work with Ya Boy before he works with E-40?  No way.  We don't even know if snoop will have dre on his next album.  Unless you already a platinum selling artist, then I don't see dre working with you.

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 04:47:33 PM »
yeah right, he will never get dre on his album.  There isn't an artist from the bay that has ever worked with dre.  You think Dre will work with Ya Boy before he works with E-40?  No way.  We don't even know if snoop will have dre on his next album.  Unless you already a platinum selling artist, then I don't see dre working with you.
makes sense