Author Topic: The Game NOT changing the name of his album, remains "The Doc's Advocate"  (Read 1353 times)

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Worlds Most Anticipated Album of 2006 "The Doctors Advocate"
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 07:16:47 AM »
Everybody all saying that their not anticipating the album
But theyre gonna be the first ones to review it before it even comes out.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

I_Knockout_U

• Lil Geezy
  • The Murda's Murda
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 07:42:05 AM »
Ok, I try to name 5:

Nas
Jay-Z
50 Cent
Papoose (East)
Snoop Dogg
Lloyd Banks (East)
Dr. Dre
Young Buck (East & South at least)

They're not gonna probably all gonna come 2006 but still..

Plus T.I.'s album was surely more anticipated.

People aren't gonna be interested with cause of "One Blood", on the other hand I hope that he would make some good music cause The Documentary is getting old.

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2006, 08:17:41 AM »
Im sick of all this flip flop shit with Game, I like dude's raps but I swear to god he is a fuckin soap opera.
word

suckaa free

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2006, 11:07:37 AM »
nigga fuck game and fiji

whats up?  why the beef?   >:(

suckaa free

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2006, 11:24:53 AM »
the worlds most anticipated album huh?  is this even wcc's most anticipated album?
i dont feel like editing, just copy and paste.

fuck it, ive changed the title of the thread.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game NOT changing the name of his album, remains "The Doc's Advocate"
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2006, 11:28:10 AM »
Of course he aint gonna change it to The Devils Advocate
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2006, 11:34:17 AM »
Of course he aint gonna change it to The Devils Advocate

Unless Suge has become his manager...  ;) :-X

~Loyalty Is Everything~

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2006, 11:35:50 AM »
Im sick of all this flip flop shit with Game, I like dude's raps but I swear to god he is a fuckin soap opera.

Why is it Game's fault that G-Unit has a bunch of children online who make up fake rumors to discredit him and they set the record straight?
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

$Eg2$

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2006, 12:22:03 PM »
Who cares about the streets. Its probably anticipated in L.A. and thats it. NY got their own things coming out like Diiddy,Papoose Jay and Nas. Im sure South dont care much.

The quality is whats important. And by that Im anticipating at least 5 albums way more than Games. Im gonna check Games no doubt. Like Puffys its gonna have banging production and average lyrics.

LMAO @ Diddy's album being more anticipated then Game every1 knows u hate Game get over it man. 8)

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2006, 12:26:45 PM »
Who cares about the streets. Its probably anticipated in L.A. and thats it. NY got their own things coming out like Diiddy,Papoose Jay and Nas. Im sure South dont care much.

The quality is whats important. And by that Im anticipating at least 5 albums way more than Games. Im gonna check Games no doubt. Like Puffys its gonna have banging production and average lyrics.

So now you hinting that Diddy's next album is more anticipated than Game's?  Remove your mouth from 50's dick, the way you hate on Game is pathetic.  Its not his fault no one in G-unit is HALF as good as him.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2006, 02:01:18 PM »

So now you hinting that Diddy's next album is more anticipated than Game's?  Remove your mouth from 50's dick, the way you hate on Game is pathetic.  Its not his fault no one in G-unit is HALF as good as him.

exactly, agree with all of that except that buck can spit.

EDIT: damnnnn that quote got messed up. whatever
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 02:03:25 PM by Dubz »

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2006, 02:02:28 PM »

exactly, agree with all of that except that buck can spit.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2006, 02:04:37 PM »
Even if Diddy's album isn't more anticipated, he will shit on Game sales wise. But, yeah not really anyone on the East really cares much about Game, or his new album.

I_Knockout_U

• Lil Geezy
  • The Murda's Murda
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2006, 02:12:41 PM »

Why is it Game's fault that G-Unit has a bunch of children online who make up fake rumors to discredit him and they set the record straight?

Or the other way around...

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2006, 02:16:41 PM »
when has a street single ever got a video?
name one.
lol...
niggaz just make all types of shyt up now...
what makes a single...

the song the djs get first
the songs the radio gets first
the song that gets the video first.
this is what makes a song a first single.

can anybody break down why this is just a street single?
what are they going to do for the next record that they havn't done for this one?

the niggaz just buying time and keeping bullshit stirrred up.