Author Topic: Diddy Surrounded By Stars On 'Press Play'  (Read 134 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Diddy Surrounded By Stars On 'Press Play'
« on: September 07, 2006, 12:46:39 AM »
Sean "Diddy" Combs is surrounded by some of the biggest names in music on his upcoming album, "Press Play." Due Oct. 17 via Bad Boy, the set boasts contributions from Christina Aguilera, OutKast's Big Boi, Mary J. Blige, Jamie Foxx, Nas, Fergie, Brandy and Keyshia Cole, among others.

First single "Come to Me" featuring the Pussycat Dolls' Nicole Scherzinger is No. 13 on Billboard's Hot Rap Tracks chart this week. Diddy will perform the track later tomorrow (Sept. 7) in Miami Beach as part of NBC's "NFL Kickoff" show, which will also feature Yung Joc, Cassie, Tego Calderon and Ozomatli.

Production on "Press Play" was supplied by Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, Just Blaze, will.i.am, Mobb Deep's Havoc and Rich Harrison. Tracks include "The Future," "Get Off" and "Tell Me," produced by Just Blaze.

"As time evolved, and I started traveling around the world and going into dance and techno clubs, I began to see music from a global point of view," Diddy says. "It all came together on 'Press Play' -- all those sounds in my head."

"Press Play" is Combs' first artist album since 2001's "The Saga Continues," which debuted at No. 2 on The Billboard 200 and has sold 1.1 million copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

This report is provided by Billboard.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Diddy Surrounded By Stars On 'Press Play'
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 03:14:21 AM »
Looks like a compilation, the production should be banging  :o

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Diddy Surrounded By Stars On 'Press Play'
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 03:56:12 AM »
looks shit