Author Topic: MC Eiht - GREATEST HITS COMPARED TO SPICE 1 , EIHT WINS AGAIN !!!!!!  (Read 401 times)

$Eg2$

Re: MC Eiht - GREATEST HITS COMPARED TO SPICE 1 , EIHT WINS AGAIN !!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2006, 05:28:03 PM »
I definately think Spice 1 has way more hits than Eiht, but you obviously are a young kid if you think eiht doesn't have enough hits to make a greatest hits cd.

Do you know what a hit is ??? Maybe eiht is a underground West Coast Legend but he is Def not a hit maker. LMAO young kid LMAO X2

no I don't know what a hit is.  Matter of fact I don't know what an MC Eiht is.  Matter of fact I don't know what a music is.  Why don't you explain all of this to me.

Id really like to Bra but aint got time 4 ya I gotta take care of my son I cant stay online and argue with ya

eg2 bitch

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2006, 05:45:41 PM »
People should stop dissing mc eiht, it's not cool, mc eiht is a true legend, one of the first from the west, he dropped many classics, his voice and flow is unique. Ok, he is not a great lyricist but he still drop some heat for dat azz, check out the album he made with spice one, that shit had many great tracks on it with a good vibe, and what's the point comparing two friends that are rappers and collaborated many times with each other?. westside159 is really annoying i agree, but stop saying eiht aint shit just because westside159 is pissing you off, that ain't right, respect the legends. Mc eiht always been keepin it real, never fall off, always stayed true to his roots, and i aint no fan of his, just recognise real shit. I think i will make a best of of his work and i dare everyone that think he is shit that the compilation will be shit.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2006, 05:53:08 PM »
People should stop dissing mc eiht, it's not cool, mc eiht is a true legend, one of the first from the west, he dropped many classics, his voice and flow is unique. Ok, he is not a great lyricist but he still drop some heat for dat azz, check out the album he made with spice one, that shit had many great tracks on it with a good vibe, and what's the point comparing two friends that are rappers and collaborated many times with each other?. westside159 is really annoying i agree, but stop saying eiht aint shit just because westside159 is pissing you off, that ain't right, respect the legends. Mc eiht always been keepin it real, never fall off, always stayed true to his roots, and i aint no fan of his, just recognise real shit. I think i will make a best of of his work and i dare everyone that think he is shit that the compilation will be shit.

+1!

F*ck yeah, I'll check that shit out, if you were to do one, You and Westside59, of yer personal fav. 15 - 20 tracks.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 05:54:45 PM by Nutty »

acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2006, 05:55:46 PM »
I definately think Spice 1 has way more hits than Eiht, but you obviously are a young kid if you think eiht doesn't have enough hits to make a greatest hits cd.

Do you know what a hit is ??? Maybe eiht is a underground West Coast Legend but he is Def not a hit maker. LMAO young kid LMAO X2

no I don't know what a hit is.  Matter of fact I don't know what an MC Eiht is.  Matter of fact I don't know what a music is.  Why don't you explain all of this to me.

Id really like to Bra but aint got time 4 ya I gotta take care of my son I cant stay online and argue with ya

eg2 bitch

whose arguing I just wanted you to teach me what a hit was, considering:

Spice 1 has 3 "Hits" albums
On snoop Dogg's greatest hits album there are 4 songs never previously released not to mention songs like Head Doctor and Snoop Bounce (Rage Against the Machine Remix), I"m sure those got tons of radio and video play right?

Kurupts greatest hits include songs like Hardest Mutha Fucka, Its a Set Up, Treat Me like a Lady, and I know I saw those video on MTV every day and I know they pretty much ruled the airwaves.

So yeah, why don't you go ahead and explain to me what a "hit" is.  Especially since spice 1 has 3 cd's worth and according to you Eiht doesn't have enough to make 1 greatest hits.

$Eg2$

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2006, 07:13:01 PM »

eg2 bitch

whose arguing I just wanted you to teach me what a hit was, considering:

Spice 1 has 3 "Hits" albums
On snoop Dogg's greatest hits album there are 4 songs never previously released not to mention songs like Head Doctor and Snoop Bounce (Rage Against the Machine Remix), I"m sure those got tons of radio and video play right?

Kurupts greatest hits include songs like Hardest Mutha Fucka, Its a Set Up, Treat Me like a Lady, and I know I saw those video on MTV every day and I know they pretty much ruled the airwaves.

So yeah, why don't you go ahead and explain to me what a "hit" is.  Especially since spice 1 has 3 cd's worth and according to you Eiht doesn't have enough to make 1 greatest hits.

I never metioned Spice 1 in any of my posts I like SPice 1 music more yeah But I dont think either of them are hitmakers outside of the West ya know

teecee

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2006, 07:31:50 PM »
i always liked mc eiht and i dont feel spice 1 that much. though i havent heard alot of mc eiht..... he should release a greatest hits album fo sho

It probally would be a double album since The King of the WEST GOT SO MANY ANTHEMS my nigga Geah COMPTON 4 life !!!!!!!!!!

U realize you are making a lot of people on this board dislike Eiht, right?  Kinda like the Dipset fans, all you guys are so fucking stupid i can't even believe it.