Author Topic: IS YOUNG JOKER THE FUTURE?  (Read 425 times)

$Eg2$

Re: IS YOUNG JOKER THE FUTURE?
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2006, 03:06:44 PM »
The New West is definitely back in this muthaphukka Building & to all you weak sukkaz "ESPECIALY YOU Eg2 OR SHOULD I SAY THIS TOPICS NEW HOODRAT BITCH WHO CAN'T KEEP HER FILTHY MOUTH SHUT & TRUST ME SUKKA IT'S OPEN SEASON ON YOUR ASS", quit hating on what is already taking place & about to happen "THA TAKE OVER" mixtape dropping really soon with open armz & I do mean pistols in a hood near you weak sukkaz!!! Eg2 quit trying to switch the postion you put yourself into, you came into this subject just hating on the lil homie & typing weak shitt that you wouldn't even try to say to his face or mine if you had the chance & believe me you wouldn't!!! At came at you the way you presented yourself, as a str8 up hating as biatch!!! It's one thing to critize a open topic, your entitled to that. But it's another thing to bad mouth someone you hardly know or start talking all that weak shitt for fun. Where I from you gett shot for that & DON'T EVEN REPLY BACK BY SAYING YOU COME FROM THE HOOD ALSO BECAUSE IF YOU DID, YOU BE DEAD BY NOW- ONLY BEING REAL WITH YALL!!!! You can always find me or Joker in the streets 24-7 & trust me sukka we ain't hard to find!!! The guy who wrote the comment right above mine through his honest opion, but he wasn't hating on the homie just not really feeling him so I can respect him for that!!!! SO IN BOLD LETTERS I STATE THAT HE WHO IS CLOSED MINDED WILL ALWAYZ BE BLIND & WILL NEVER TRULY SEE WHAT IS COMMING TOWARDS HIM, "THA TAKE OVER" YOUNG JOKER + MEECH WELLS = ANOTHER WEST BANGER..........HOLLA!!!!!!!!   

Damm LOL Im famous to u catz huh wastin ya time if u dudes was soo big and was The new West u catz should be out makin music not Internet Bangin on Dubcc ??? I dont know u dudes and u mufuckaz dont know me either so like a real mufucka ill leave it at that. Meech Wells is Dope no doubt but u lookin like a  girl  :'( Cuz ant no 1 feelin ya boy I told Joker I would check out his mixtape But right now I aint feelin em. Fuck u Denum real talk ill leave it @ that

eg2 bitch
Yeah I seen ya myspace page homie come now fuck the threats be real

Young_Joker

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 05:29:01 PM »
IM BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2006, 11:45:06 AM »
The New West is definitely back in this muthaphukka Building & to all you weak sukkaz "ESPECIALY YOU Eg2 OR SHOULD I SAY THIS TOPICS NEW HOODRAT BITCH WHO CAN'T KEEP HER FILTHY MOUTH SHUT & TRUST ME SUKKA IT'S OPEN SEASON ON YOUR ASS", quit hating on what is already taking place & about to happen "THA TAKE OVER" mixtape dropping really soon with open armz & I do mean pistols in a hood near you weak sukkaz!!! Eg2 quit trying to switch the postion you put yourself into, you came into this subject just hating on the lil homie & typing weak shitt that you wouldn't even try to say to his face or mine if you had the chance & believe me you wouldn't!!! At came at you the way you presented yourself, as a str8 up hating as biatch!!! It's one thing to critize a open topic, your entitled to that. But it's another thing to bad mouth someone you hardly know or start talking all that weak shitt for fun. Where I from you gett shot for that & DON'T EVEN REPLY BACK BY SAYING YOU COME FROM THE HOOD ALSO BECAUSE IF YOU DID, YOU BE DEAD BY NOW- ONLY BEING REAL WITH YALL!!!! You can always find me or Joker in the streets 24-7 & trust me sukka we ain't hard to find!!! The guy who wrote the comment right above mine through his honest opion, but he wasn't hating on the homie just not really feeling him so I can respect him for that!!!! SO IN BOLD LETTERS I STATE THAT HE WHO IS CLOSED MINDED WILL ALWAYZ BE BLIND & WILL NEVER TRULY SEE WHAT IS COMMING TOWARDS HIM, "THA TAKE OVER" YOUNG JOKER + MEECH WELLS = ANOTHER WEST BANGER..........HOLLA!!!!!!!!   

Damm LOL Im famous to u catz huh wastin ya time if u dudes was soo big and was The new West u catz should be out makin music not Internet Bangin on Dubcc ??? I dont know u dudes and u mufuckaz dont know me either so like a real mufucka ill leave it at that. Meech Wells is Dope no doubt but u lookin like a  girl  :'( Cuz ant no 1 feelin ya boy I told Joker I would check out his mixtape But right now I aint feelin em. Fuck u Denum real talk ill leave it @ that

eg2 bitch
Yeah I seen ya myspace page homie come now fuck the threats be real
Eg2 your funny as a fruit fly fucker, you talk bigg shitt but probably the first to book it when real shitt popz through!!! All I gotz to say is that my name is known on the streetz of Pacoima just like itz posted as my screen name, so again you fuckin dumb'dumb, I ain't hard to find!!! But your fuckin right, this shittz to old to be correcting a bitch such as yourself so I'll leave you with your fake as remarks bustar & leave you thinking however you like!!! But you know damn sure, you don't go by Eg2 in the streetz!!! Whatz the reason behinde that, you afraid to get your shirt dirty or get your jaw cracked.....lol...stupid sukka..lol!!!!! Yo Joke, this dudez weak!!! Let the bitch be a bitch & lettz get us something to eat, wake up Eg2's momma & tell her 2 cook us something to eat already that lazy bitch...lol..we out sukkaz..lol!!!!