Author Topic: New Eastwood Album Snippets HOT SHIT Come IN  (Read 997 times)

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: New Eastwood Album Snippets HOT SHIT Come IN
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2006, 03:16:51 PM »
^^dirty dirty is "I'M A BOSS" the name of the track has been changed, also I don't know if Dime Brizzles will make the album because of the Snoop line that was sampled so it is still up in the air whether that will make the final cut...

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2006, 04:45:23 PM »
^^^Let me know what you think after you peep out the snippets.....

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2006, 08:28:52 AM »
damn again I hope Jaded does not delay the album, they have a star in there hands in Eastwood,

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2006, 11:06:48 AM »
^^^I seriously doubt they are going to delay East shit like Treacherous has done to Crooked I, cause from what I know East and the CEO of Jaded a real good friends not just business partners but they are homies so when u cool with someone like that they will look out for your best interest......Yeah Eastwood could be at the top of the West right now if Suge and Game wasn't a couple of bullshitters but it's okay Oct. 2006 will show everyone that they fucked up

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2006, 03:02:48 PM »
I don't have the whole track list yet but i will give you what i know so far, also the album will have between 15-17 tracks

1. SELF-MADE
2. I'M A BOSS
3. THAT NEW SHIT
4. BAY TO LA FEAT. E-40
5. ALL WOOD
6. PIMP TALK FEAT. TOO SHORT
7. GANGSTA
8. WESTCOAST MUSIC
9. GET STOMPED
10. SLUMPIN

any chances of game/techniec being on a song?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2006, 04:08:35 PM »
^^^ Naw its no features by either on Bosses Will Be Bosses because the group broke up, which is fucked up cause they were making some tight ass songs the only features on the album is E-40 and Too Short.  I think East wants to show case his shit and show people he can hold his own on a whole album without anyones help........

Quadruple OG

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2006, 04:37:09 PM »
so it's either dropping October 10th or October 17th.

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2006, 07:19:43 PM »
^^^Naw its dropping somewhere in between the 10th and the 20th, I'm not sure of the exact date but I have seen the posters, flyers, and the snippets CD cover and they all say album coming soon but my homie that knows Eastwood said that he told him its dropping for sure in October

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2006, 07:33:49 PM »
just tell Eastwood not to delay it, I am sure it will be a classic, Eastwood always dropping heat, props to jaded, again hopefully no delays.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2006, 08:49:08 PM »
somebody (who has the songs..lol) needs to make a compilation with all his unreleased and rare shit :)

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2006, 02:00:45 AM »
^^^I'll try to put one up I'll work on for the next few days shit will include stuff from the Death Row days, shit from the SelfMade mixtapes, from the Black Wall Street days, and the current shit bet the compilation will come out fire upload the shit in you send it check for it in the next few days cause I got a bunch of Eastwood shit cause he tight to me so I'll try to get it cracking

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2006, 02:52:04 AM »
^^^I'll try to put one up I'll work on for the next few days shit will include stuff from the Death Row days, shit from the SelfMade mixtapes, from the Black Wall Street days, and the current shit bet the compilation will come out fire upload the shit in you send it check for it in the next few days cause I got a bunch of Eastwood shit cause he tight to me so I'll try to get it cracking
that would be tight :)

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2006, 07:24:11 AM »
CAnnot wait for october, and yeah lets all hope that it drops in october, Eastwood is hella sick.

Paul

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2006, 01:20:49 PM »
This is dope, Im definetly coppin this when it drops.. So far I've got complete versions of "Bay 2 La", "Dime Brizzles" and "Dirty Dirty" and they're all bangin!

same, all are fresh songs
funkyfreshintheflesh