Author Topic: Japan Game Sales Charts: All 10 top selling games are for the Nintendo DS  (Read 192 times)

Trauma-san

This weeks Japanese sales charts for videogames include 10 DS games in the top 10. 

System flopped, eh?  The Nintendo DS is now, EASILY one of the hottest systems of all time, all 10 of the top spots on the charts are games for the system.  Nintendo is dominating the world video game market, especially in it's home country of Japan.  26 of the top 50 games in Japan this week are for 1 system, the Nintendo DS.  That's called owning the entire fucking industry.

The DS presently owns 80% of ALL GAME SALES in the japanese market.  80 fucking percent.  Not 80% of handheld sales, 80% of the video games sold in Japan are for the Nintendo DS, well over the psp, well over the Xbox, well over the PS2, etc.

The Nintendo Wii is going to drop next month for less than 200 bucks, and destroy all competition.  It's going to be the return of Godzilla. 

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Japan Game Sales Charts: All 10 top selling games are for the Nintendo DS
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 08:33:41 AM »
Even though its not a flop that thing IMO is still shitty.. mind you I dont like any handheld systems so..

As for the Wii though Im leaning towards buying it instead of a ps3 or 360..

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 09:02:49 AM »
Even though its not a flop that thing IMO is still shitty.. mind you I dont like any handheld systems so..

Yeah, it's shitty.... enough to own the Japanese game sales charts.  You're a fucking moron. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 10:05:40 AM »

Yeah, it's shitty.... enough to own the Japanese game sales charts.  You're a fucking moron. 

It's shitty for him you stupid fuck. 

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 10:21:53 AM »
Wow, God forbid anyone to have a different opinion, idiot. I just don't like it, get it? So instead of getting your period every time someone disagrees with you over petty shit like a fucking TOY, try to keep that in mind before you make an ass out of yourself.

Throwback

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 10:24:15 AM »
"Hahaha! Game, set & match!"

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 02:47:30 PM »
another DS thread? can't we just have a sticky thread for when this guy feels like having a rant about the DS?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 03:03:40 PM »
another DS thread? can't we just have a sticky thread for when this guy feels like having a rant about the DS?

lol ^.

Was thinking of getting one, but not anymore, I prefer my PSP. Syphon Filter & Tekken DR come out in a few weeks,  ;D. May get myself a 360

*Edit, yaye, can finally dis', oops, I mean prop

Rish

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 07:41:49 AM »
There's some awesome games for the DS, even ones that I didn't think I could possibly like like Brain Training. Shit is addictive.