Author Topic: Dog is jail? Wow  (Read 168 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Dog is jail? Wow
« on: September 15, 2006, 01:11:54 PM »
That nigga Dog is in jail? :o

MSNBC's Rita Cosby is reporting that Duane Dog Chapman, star of the A&E reality series "Dog the Bounty Hunter," and two members of his bounty hunting team (including his son) were arrested by U.S. officials today for extradition to Mexico. Cosby is reporting that Mexican government officials wanted the three men sent back there in relation to a three-year-old case.

In 2003, Chapman traveled to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to retrieve Max Factor cosmetics heir Andrew Luster, who was wanted in the U.S. on rape charges. Luster is now in jail, serving a 124-year term. The Chapmans were jailed in Mexico for a brief time for the incident three years ago. Bounty hunting is considered a crime in Mexico.

Dog's wife, Beth Chapman, said 12 armed marshals "came through the door" at 6:00AM this morning. She said they took their daughter's boyfriend down at gunpoint. Dog was sleeping at the time.

TMZ spoke with Nicky Credic from the U.S. Marshals Office. She said, "The arrest warrant was signed by a U.S. magistrate in Hawaii on September 13. The warrant was based on a formal request based on a diplomatic note from the government of Mexico."

WestCoasta

Re: Dog is jail? Wow
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 03:31:16 PM »
whatever, that dude is a rider

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 03:48:14 PM »
fuck yeah praise the dog!  :banana_trippin:

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 05:31:01 PM »
That's gay. Dog is THAT nigga.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 07:51:15 PM »
Whats the story behind tihs dude? I heard he killed a man.

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 01:04:29 AM »
^^ I think he claims innocence but he was convicted of murder

and then in jail he like went nuts and became this straight religious guy and gave up crime

and he decided to stop it and he became a bounty hunter and he's got his own bail bonds company...

so the people that skip bail with his money he's gotta catch, and he has a team of his family

and he's all really nice until he catches the guy and that's the best part of the show

cuz he calls em motherfucker and shit and cuffs em and talks shit in their face haha

then he always turns soft and tries to see if the guy will accept a break

I catch the show once in a while, it's pretty crazy how they hunt people down, guy does funny shit too

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 10:38:51 AM »
^yeah i thik he used 2 be an ice head and shit too

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 10:43:16 AM »
'Ice head, Ice head, Loly Loly, Ice head'