Author Topic: Did anybody else try that new Pepsi Jazz?  (Read 640 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Did anybody else try that new Pepsi Jazz?
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2006, 11:20:37 AM »
this new jazz thing doesn't sound too appealing to me.

i dont mind the lemon pepsi but thats bout it w/ the fruit in pop.

WHATS IN THE NEW AVATAR? its looks crazy  ;D
But i miss the rat  :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2006, 12:06:11 PM »
you are who you talk to :-X

LOL@that logic. No wonder you're scared to talke to girls... :-\

How you know I'm scared to talk to girls? ??? That might be the other way around.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 12:14:55 PM »

How you know I'm scared to talk to girls? ??? That might be the other way around.

You came up with the idea of "you are who you talk to"...Either you're a bitch because you talk to bitches, or you never talk to bitches, so pretty much you're a bitch either way...LOL. No offence or anything, it's only if you really do go by that logic...PeACe

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2006, 12:24:28 PM »

You came up with the idea of "you are who you talk to"...Either you're a bitch because you talk to bitches, or you never talk to bitches, so pretty much you're a bitch either way...LOL. No offence or anything, it's only if you really do go by that logic...PeACe

You're a girl??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2006, 01:12:44 PM »

You're a girl??

No, but you're slow...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2006, 01:14:44 PM »

You're a girl??

No, but you're slow...

No I'm not...your saying I'm a bitch cuz I'm talking to you so what does that make you?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2006, 01:19:11 PM »

You're a girl??

No, but you're slow...

No I'm not...your saying I'm a bitch cuz I'm talking to you so what does that make you?

That's not what I said, go back and read...You just need to improve your comprehension skills.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2006, 01:26:18 PM »

You're a girl??

No, but you're slow...

That's not what I said, go back and read...You just need to improve your comprehension skills.

I didn't mean it like that....'you are who you talk to' meaning you take in qualities of anybody you talk wit..talk wit trouble people, your gonna be a trouble person....talk wit good lil niggas your gonna be a good lil nigga...get it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2006, 01:39:13 PM »

You're a girl??

No, but you're slow...

I didn't mean it like that....'you are who you talk to' meaning you take in qualities of anybody you talk wit..talk wit trouble people, your gonna be a trouble person....talk wit good lil niggas your gonna be a good lil nigga...get it?

LOL. Okay, I'll talk with good niggas... :D

Floydness

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2006, 10:16:01 PM »
The Strawberries and Cream one is fire. I really don't like it but at the same time it's good. It smells just like starwberries and cream. Did anybody else taste it?

There's another flavor...but I don't the name of it ???
e
the other flavor is cherry and french vanilla

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2006, 10:46:22 AM »
^ Did you try French Vanilla?

You're a girl??

No, but you're slow...

LOL. Okay, I'll talk with good niggas... :D

Ok.