Author Topic: your favorites from simpsons epidsodes?  (Read 1208 times)

BL7

Re: your favorites from simpsons epidsodes?
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2006, 09:30:57 AM »
Yes, but I think it was a coyote, not a fox.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2006, 09:56:29 AM »
On a trip to capital city (I think)

Lisa: I'm so angry with you Bart.

Bart (chuckles then says: Yeah, you should have seen your face.  It looked something like this. (Bart holds a crapply-drawn picture of Lisa saying "I'm a loser!"

shit had me rolling
NO MORE WAR

westkoastanostra

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2006, 10:12:36 AM »
THe episode when flanders' house is destroyed by a hurricane and he finally snaps....and the angry dad episode when homer is drenched in green paint....

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2006, 12:06:28 PM »
i love when simpsons went to england...and bart and lisa got crazy with sweet food..loll    their eyes were like this: @.@
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Rish

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2006, 04:44:24 PM »
"I'm seeing double... FOUR KRUSTYS!"

My fav episode is probably Lisa taking the Bus. My fav quote is probably above.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2006, 08:21:25 PM »
i love when flander was lonely at the dance place...

before that....the kids were playing in the ocean..

and ralph was fuckin' with jellyfish..he got zap!

and he fell back on water and flooded away...to africa..

ralph: "(zap) whoo...look at me...i'm going to africa...to see griaffe...zebra....." and flooded away to africa..HAHAH
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

westkoastanostra

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2006, 12:23:24 AM »
forgot: when homer and flanders go to vegas and flanders gets drunk for the 1st time and they marry to whores! LOL...

ecrazy

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2006, 12:39:12 AM »
when the kids get snowed in and he goes with flanders in his car to pick them up and they run over something on the road and homer goes "I hope it was Flanders" HAHAHAHA

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2006, 12:58:16 AM »
forgot: when homer and flanders go to vegas and flanders gets drunk for the 1st time and they marry to whores! LOL...

lol HAHAH they both had to figure out how to get rid of them, right? what happen at the end? forgot

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2006, 04:22:39 AM »

lol HAHAH they both had to figure out how to get rid of them, right? what happen at the end? forgot

they get them drunk & trick them into marrying grampa simpson, then run away i think
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2006, 11:21:21 AM »
I like the bit in Bart Gets An Elephant when lisa runs in to tell homer that bart and stampey the elephant have run of because they dont want stampey to be sold to Blackheart, an ivory dealer.

Lisa - "Mum , Dad . Bart and Stampey r gone"

Marge - "Oh My Lord"

Lisa - "I bet its because of that horrible ivory dealer , dad."

Homer shouting out the window - "He took bart too ! That wasnt part of r deal blackheart, that wasnt part".

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Bomb-A®

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2006, 11:38:08 AM »
Some classic homer quotes

When will I learn? The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on TV!

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get.

Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!

How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!

Dealer: 19.
Homer: Hit me!
Dealer: 20.
Dealer: 21.
Dealer: 22.
Homer: D'oh!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2006, 01:28:01 PM »

they get them drunk & trick them into marrying grampa simpson, then run away i think
No that was 2 different episodes. In the first one where they go to Vegas they try to run away and eventually get kicked out of Vegas. In the other episode where the 2 "whores" move to Springfield, one of them (Homer's wife) gets tricked into marrying Grandpa, and the other (Flanders' wife) runs away with her because she is freaked out at how the Fladers' live.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2006, 04:59:01 PM »
Some classic homer quotes

When will I learn? The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on TV!

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get.

Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!

How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!

Dealer: 19.
Dealer: 20.
Dealer: 21.
Dealer: 22.
Homer: D'oh!

lmao

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2006, 04:27:28 AM »

No that was 2 different episodes. In the first one where they go to Vegas they try to run away and eventually get kicked out of Vegas. In the other episode where the 2 "whores" move to Springfield, one of them (Homer's wife) gets tricked into marrying Grandpa, and the other (Flanders' wife) runs away with her because she is freaked out at how the Fladers' live.

i stand corrected.  i shoulda remembered coz it's a crap ending for the first one.

they try and run away, everyone stops them.  then boot them out.  didn't make much sense to me.
NO MORE WAR