Author Topic: Saw Ludacris Live tonight...  (Read 124 times)

ecrazy

Saw Ludacris Live tonight...
« on: September 15, 2006, 12:30:45 AM »
And he ROCKED THE HOUSE! dude put on an entertaining show. It was for "Beats life & Rhymes" the MTV show (its going to air the 25th, look for me behind the dj, next to some thugged out gangsta that was WAAY outta place and kept throwing up westside for everything, lol) Anyway, dude made a song on the spot off a beat from one of his producers, rocked all his hits, even some songs that the producers of the show told him not to play, but since there was "Technical difficulties" he played "move bitch" "She's a hoe" and "Pussy Poppin", dude is gifted, he is a master lyricists, he has mad word power and talks about it too, ya'll should tune in on the 25th on MTV2, and the next day on MTV.

hempkside2

Re: Saw Ludacris Live tonight...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 01:44:06 AM »
dopeness luda always brings the shit....ti dont want none.

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 01:55:14 AM »
I went to the Snoop Life and Rhymes the night before. It was hella dope. A lot of people are regarding it as Snoop's best live show ever.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 09:04:03 AM »

I agree Ludacris is a very clever funny lyricist, its just unfortunate that i dont like his style of music. I think he could make a truly brilliant album but he has to temper that to have lots of party and club songs. I don't deny he is talented though.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 09:59:46 AM »
I saw him in Paris... one of my best show with Snoop and Busta

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 12:36:42 PM »
Tight...did you get any camera time? ;)