Author Topic: Since January I lost 2 pounds  (Read 291 times)

PLANT

Re: Since January I lost 80 pounds
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 06:08:30 PM »
lol damn @ the pic and LMAO @ Grundys harsh remarks

man losing 80 pounds must have put you down to like 250 or something , how much do you weigh now?  no offense but you look rather large in that pic man

Donnie Smilo

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 06:35:06 PM »
acgrundy has a bleek existence and insulting me on internet makes him feel better. I'm glad I could help you grundy.

I'm currently 297 lbs.

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 06:41:04 PM »
damn so you were like 380 :o fuck , thats fuckin huge!!!!! how tall are you

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 06:45:05 PM »
acgrundy has a bleek existence and insulting me on internet makes him feel better. I'm glad I could help you grundy.

I'm currently 297 lbs.

not only are you fat, but also stupid.  How would you know what makes me feel better?  Insulting you does nothing for me, I'm just speaking the truth.  Don't get butthurt because you've made horrible decisions all your life.  I seriously doubt anyone shoved a gun to your head and made you go through the drive through and get several dozen cheeseburgers.  I seriously doubt anyone put a ball and chain on your ankle so that you couldn't get off your ass and get exercise.  It's your own fault.  It didn't happen overnight.  You can't just put on 150 extra lbs overnight.  You decided to not do anything about it for many years.  I'm glad that you finally did pull your head out of your fat ass and decide that you are ridiculously obese and need to stop eating, I just wish the rest of the obese population would realize the same.

Donnie Smilo

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 06:49:57 PM »
damn so you were like 380 :o fuck , thats fuckin huge!!!!! how tall are you

6'2"

Donnie Smilo

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 06:51:23 PM »

I'm currently 297 lbs.

not only are you fat, but also stupid.  How would you know what makes me feel better?  Insulting you does nothing for me, I'm just speaking the truth.  Don't get butthurt because you've made horrible decisions all your life.  I seriously doubt anyone shoved a gun to your head and made you go through the drive through and get several dozen cheeseburgers.  I seriously doubt anyone put a ball and chain on your ankle so that you couldn't get off your ass and get exercise.  It's your own fault.  It didn't happen overnight.  You can't just put on 150 extra lbs overnight.  You decided to not do anything about it for many years.  I'm glad that you finally did pull your head out of your fat ass and decide that you are ridiculously obese and need to stop eating, I just wish the rest of the obese population would realize the same.

It was mexican food and deep depression for 10 years.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 08:57:11 PM »
i lost 3 pounds(153) 8)

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 06:01:23 AM »
that is not him in the pic

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Since January I lost 2 pounds
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 06:17:30 AM »
LOL it took you this long to realise that.