Author Topic: MUSLIMS WHERE YALL AT!!!THE POPE IS A RIDA!!!!  (Read 558 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: MUSLIMS WHERE YALL AT!!!THE POPE IS A RIDA!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2006, 03:37:59 PM »
This forum is gettin more fucked up by the day....People gettin banned like crazy man....

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2006, 03:43:28 PM »

hilarious in a laugh AT not WITH sense maybe.. but we all know your judgement in that area has been seriously impaired lately.....
I know you better not be talking to ME about impaired judgement, my friend. You need to lighten up.....and no, that was not a threat, it was a suggestion.

You diss somebody and they diss you back. Instead of getting a itchy trigger finger on the diss button, take it like a man. I know "this is your house" and you can do whatever you wanna do, but nobody respects that. What was hemp suppose to do? Say yes'sum massah, and let it slide?

I thought you were a cool, fair person for all these years. But I guess that old saying still stays true: absolute power corrupts absolutely.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2006, 03:45:03 PM »
Oh, and one more thing, why don't you just be straight forward and tell me what your beef is with me like a man. Let's just get this shit out in the open.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2006, 03:45:11 PM »
lets all simmer down and peep this ini kamoze joint from the early 90's. its light hearted video and bouncy beat will put you at ease

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2006, 04:14:58 PM »
LMAO

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2006, 04:24:33 PM »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

AndrE16686

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2006, 06:03:43 PM »
..........whoa sandy vaginas today I see.

suckaa free

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2006, 06:44:28 PM »
lets all simmer down and peep this ini kamoze joint from the early 90's. its light hearted video and bouncy beat will put you at ease

:laugh:  thanks +1.

rik

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2006, 08:48:21 PM »
holly shit I leave for a couple of hours get back home and the forum is in shambles.  :o

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2006, 09:23:21 PM »
The Pope is a Bitch, hope he falls from that balcony at St Peter's and cracks his faggot dome

Never liked him, annoyed they picked a German, especially one that excommunicated John Kerry for supporting pro-choice.........sooooooo many people need sniping out these dayz.
bush should be at the top of the list.
bush isnt a catholick.

rik

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2006, 09:35:55 PM »
"No I would not give you false hope
On this strange and mournful day
But the mother and child reunion
Is only a motion away,"

suckaa free

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2006, 11:10:11 PM »
holly shit I leave for a couple of hours get back home and the forum is in shambles.  :o

where did you go?  we about to do a million man march and shit.  you in? 

Bomb-A®

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2006, 12:01:00 AM »
bitch fuck you.. I WILL NOT BE TALKED TO LIKE THAT in my fuckin house

i've had enough of that FAKE (he's in germany!!!) wanksta takes shots at everyone and anyone who posts anything opposed to what he said.. added to the fake he's fucking ignorant AND stupid as shit.. i think we're better off without him

remember i paid the cost to be the boss.. so your right of admission is MY right to repeal.... deal with it, or fuck off

im sorry but thats fucked up...so what if he's fake...most poeple here are fake we just dont know it...what do u expect, its an internet forum.....u cant expect everyone to be there genuine selves....this is the g spot...u should let this shit slide here....i agree with the dipset bannings coz they were fucking up the entire forum...but i think this was a bit harsh, seer....and i dont even like hempside

peace

Bomb-A®

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2006, 12:09:13 AM »

LMAO +1

peace

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2006, 12:10:07 AM »
bitch fuck you.. I WILL NOT BE TALKED TO LIKE THAT in my fuckin house

i've had enough of that FAKE (he's in germany!!!) wanksta takes shots at everyone and anyone who posts anything opposed to what he said.. added to the fake he's fucking ignorant AND stupid as shit.. i think we're better off without him

remember i paid the cost to be the boss.. so your right of admission is MY right to repeal.... deal with it, or fuck off

If your banning people for that, there would be a lot more people who qualify for being banned.