Author Topic: ROYCE DA 5'9 AND THE M. I. C. ARE READY TO DROP SOME HEAT 09/19/2006  (Read 92 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
SOURCE: http://www.detroithiphop.com/aindex.php?action=view_article&article_id=7

Detroit's own, DJ Butter and NYTLYF ENT: unite to deliver the M.I.C Records (CEO Royce Da 5'9) mixtape titled,"The Movement Mixtape." . . .

This project features exclusive material featuring labelmates, Hauss Dooley, Suckafree, June, Kid Vishis (Royce's Bro) and Royce Da 5'9 himself. Royce Da 5'9 is currently in the studio working on his upcoming full length album with the help of legendary producer, DJ Premier. Stay Tuned!

Cowboy

Re: ROYCE DA 5'9 AND THE M. I. C. ARE READY TO DROP SOME HEAT 09/19/2006
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 08:19:17 PM »
Royce Da 5'9" is fucking ill man

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 02:41:08 AM »
Sorry to break the news to everyone. But Royce Da 5'9" just got locked up for a year 09/21/06. Dont ask why, thats his personal business ( this info isnt really supposed to be public yet but people have to know why hes gonna be missing in action). So true Royce Fans show some support on this and go out and buy his albums and material. He leaves behind his family for a year and he wont be droppin a album anytime soon, unless he gets out ealry which might happen or might not. Please show support and dont be pissed by the mistakes we all make, i know alot of you have been waiting on his album and mixtape material just keep waiting and show your support. We will try to keep new materail coming out from the Don Royce Da 59 aka The Boss Aka The General Of The MIC. Its up to him on what happens now. Im pretty sure close friends and Family will be able to see him. So we will keep you updated on this. Say A Prayer ! holla

1ST THING IM GONNA SAY IF THEY LET ME SEE HIM

ROYCE KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND JUST WRTIE THE BEST SHIT YOU EVER DID IN YOUR LIFE AND WHEN U GET OUT TAKE OVER THIS "RAP GAME" . WE ALL HAVE YOUR BACK ON THIS.

We will have Free Royce t-shirts soon. Please show support on this

"In the Words of NYTLYF"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 02:50:58 AM »
Damn that SUCKS  >:( >:(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 08:52:36 AM »
damn.  Guess I'm gonna have to wait.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"