Author Topic: I'm plannin on being in a freestyle battlin contest in my city today  (Read 303 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I live in the midwest and we don't have any major hip-hop clubs or anything like that.  Not to mention I haven't gone to a club in years because as a Muslim I don't like being around alcohol. 

But anyway, the point is I heard from a family member about this freestyle battlin contest they are puttin on in my city.  I think it's rare that they do something like this, but I wouldn't know cause I'm not on the scene.  It's from 2pm to 7pm so I figure that early in the day, alcohol may not interfere.  So I'm kind of excited to go.  I suck at rapping, but do have skills freestylin.  I love freestylin but I rarely have anyone to cipher with or battle with.  This forum provides one avenue in which I can work on perfectin my craft (freestylin).  But it's not in a live environment.  The friends I've had that freestyled only did it for a short phase.

So maybe I'll meet up with some likeminded people and I'd like to see how ill I am compared to others in the city.  So it should be interesting.  I'll let ya'll know how it goes.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 05:52:12 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I'm plannin on being in a freestyle battlin contest in my city today
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 05:46:13 AM »
I live in the midwest and we don't have any major hip-hop clubs or anything like that.  Not to mention I haven't gone to a club in years because as a Muslim I don't like being around alcohol. 

But anyway, the point is I heard a family member about this freestyle battlin contest they are puttin on in my city.  I think it's rare that they do something like this, but I wouldn't know cause I'm not on the scene.  It's from 2pm to 7pm so I figure that early in the day, alcohol may not interfere.  So I'm kind of excited to go.  I suck at rapping, but do have skills freestylin.  I love freestylin but I rarely have anyone to cipher with or battle with.  So maybe I'll meet up with some likeminded people and I'd like to see how ill I am compared to others in the city.  So it should be interesting.  I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

Film that shit man.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 05:48:44 AM »

Film that shit man.

I wish I could.  I'm going to attack all my openents from the perspective of knowledge.  I'm going to try to make them look ignorant, or fake.  That's my best angle cause I can't talk about my reputation in the city, or money, or any gangsta shit or anything like that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 06:02:31 AM »
Ridicule them ice rocking dudes. Like.... "You think you can compensate for you tiny brain, by rocking that big ass shiny chain?!"  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 06:48:38 AM »

Film that shit man.

I wish I could.  I'm going to attack all my openents from the perspective of knowledge.  I'm going to try to make them look ignorant, or fake.  That's my best angle cause I can't talk about my reputation in the city, or money, or any gangsta shit or anything like that.

At least take a couple of pictures, so we can see what the vibe is like over there.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 07:53:23 AM »

Film that shit man.

its blatently gonna turn out to be a contest full of muslim rappers on the same shit as you, then you're gonna have to really bring the thunder

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 08:44:23 AM »
sounds dope.. lookwing forward to hear how it goes

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 09:22:48 AM »
talk about their mamas

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 09:24:22 AM »
Talk about suiciding bombing the place if they don't let you win. I guarantee they'll believe you

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 11:57:54 AM »
I live in the midwest and we don't have any major hip-hop clubs or anything like that. 
Not to mention I haven't gone to a club in years because as a Muslim I don't like being around alcohol. 

It's from 2pm to 7pm so I figure that early in the day, alcohol may not interfere. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 12:36:39 PM »
Good luck with that Infinite. School em.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2006, 01:21:23 PM »
shut the fuck up bryan. go get a zima and wild out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2006, 02:03:59 PM »
We called them earlier today, they said I can't get in the contest, it's only pre-registration..... damn.....

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 02:06:52 PM »
We called them earlier today, they said I can't get in the contest, it's only pre-registration..... damn.....

too bad

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2006, 02:08:40 PM »

Nevermind, I just called the place myself and it's a different story.. he's says the registration is going on right now, he said come on up... I'm just going to go up there myself.. I'm out.. peace