Author Topic: Special Long Beach Video Feature (Ft. Crooked I,Techniec,Bad Azz,E-White & More)  (Read 296 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Special Long Beach Video Feature (Ft. Crooked I,Techniec,Bad Azz,E-White & More)
September 15, 2006 by Styles

This past weekend out in the beautiful city of Long Beach, CA the local artists of that area got together at the 7th St. Park to discuss ways for them to work together and make money. Thoughts were discussed such as shows, recording music together and even issues amongst some of the artists.

The event was organized by Long Beach artist Hobo (who unfortunately could not attend due to being locked up the night before the event) however The Young Dynasty Boss Crooked I spearheaded the event in his place. Such artists as Techniec, Pac Ten, Bad Azz, E-White, Tiny C-Style (son of Big C-Style), Wolfwangg, and more were on hand. WestCoastRydaz was invited out to be a part of the event to show support and also to bring it to you all right on your computer screens.

After getting in some brief words from the above mentioned artists, we finish it off with a Part 2 Crooked I/WestCoastRydaz interview. You know whenever we meet up with Crooked, it goes down big. So sit back, crack open a beer if you are legal, grab a snack and watch this special video feature ......

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/features/video/longbeach_conference.wmv

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
long beach is in the house 8)

GangstaBoogy

1. Bad Azz is a jackass (in a good way)

2. Techniec is ready for war. You see he sent a lil subliminal out to both Game & Snoop. I love this dude, he's definatly gonna be a factor on the West. His mixtape is hot and I can't wait for the album.

3. Crooked I is gonna take over the world man. You gotta love how down-to-earth that dude is.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chewee

• Lil Geezy

Okka

Nice to see Bad Azz still alive, i hope he's coming out with some new music soon...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
That was a nice video-feature.

bugsy

bad azz is tha ngga!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Geez Crooked I drop an album already dammit. We want an album Crooked.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Young_Joker

A I LIKE BAD AZZ TOO

Stylust

• Lil Geezy
I got a new bad azz remix comin up featuring dove shack.... should be posted by thursday or friday
easy
stylust