Author Topic: Why Is Everyone on Nas'z Nutz!?  (Read 479 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Why Is Everyone on Nas'z Nutz!?
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2001, 11:16:36 AM »

It Was Written - People Say This Album Was Just Dope, But It Had Some Fucking Classic Songs On It. The Message And I Gave You Power Were Two Of My Favourite Songs Ever Made.

I agree, for me this album wasn't far from the "Illmatic" level, it's as close to almost classic as it gets! "I Gave You Power" is on another level to most hip-hop songs, & he's gone and done it again with "Rewind".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2001, 12:02:53 PM »
Why are we all talking about Nas?  Because Nas has dropped the utter-most socially relevant album of the new millennium.  Every track is memorable.

I couldnt of said it better.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2001, 02:51:02 PM »

I agree, for me this album wasn't far from the "Illmatic" level, it's as close to almost classic as it gets! "I Gave You Power" is on another level to most hip-hop songs, & he's gone and done it again with "Rewind".

Fa'real...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2001, 08:20:31 PM »
I've been a Nas dickrider since Illmatic ;D
::) To this post

Nas is just on a higher lyrical level than the average rapper, to compare him to Ja Rule is an utter insult. He has 3 YES 3 classic albums under his belt. Illmatic,It Was Written,Stillmatic are all classic IN MY COLLECTION. He deserves to get his nuts rode on cause of Stillmatic. Damn this cd is CLASSIC :o :o :o

By the way this post is garbage >:( >:( >:(

ToNe1904

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2001, 09:40:13 PM »

Okay:

Illmatic - One Of The Best Albums Ever Made. Easily Classic. Probably The Best East Coast Album, And If not That, In The Top 5 Albums Of All Time Category.

It Was Written - People Say This Album Was Just Dope, But It Had Some Fucking Classic Songs On It. The Message And I Gave You Power Were Two Of My Favourite Songs Ever Made.

Stillmatic - Peeps Are Going To Look Back In A Couple Of Years Time And Without A Doubt Say This Shit Was Classic, And One Of The Hottest Joints Of 2001.

thank u LOGIC for actually ANSWERIN mah question ratha then jus get all defensive like most of these foolz. oh, and TheOne....if u READ wha i wrote, im sayin...I FEEL NAS ABOUT AS MUCH AS I FEEL JA-RULE, i dont feel eitha one of em. whetha YOU or anybody else like NAS, thas YOU. dont expect me tah feel tha same. i know itz an insult to compare him to ja-rule...which is why i did lol. im jus not feelin thiz fool. but damn, dissin nas on thiz board is like cursin at God i guess. i dont have a prollem wit anybody sayin they feelin nas, but yall act like itz a crime, or therez sumthin wrong wit sumbody for NOT likin hiz ass....n THAS why i say "dickridin". respect mah opinion, n ill respect yallz. im pretty sure there'll be at least ONE ignant muhafucka who respond tah this shit talkin shit like a muthafuckin child. but itz all good.

Hittman

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2001, 03:00:08 AM »

but damn, dissin nas on thiz board is like cursin at God i guess. i dont have a prollem wit anybody sayin they feelin nas, but yall act like itz a crime, or therez sumthin wrong wit sumbody for NOT likin hiz ass

You Should See What Happens When Someone Disses Dre, They Go Mad.

And Minority, Ain't No Beef Here. I Was Just Stating Why Nas Is Great.  ;D

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2001, 03:26:01 AM »

thank u LOGIC for actually ANSWERIN mah question ratha then jus get all defensive like most of these foolz. oh, and TheOne....if u READ wha i wrote, im sayin...I FEEL NAS ABOUT AS MUCH AS I FEEL JA-RULE, i dont feel eitha one of em. whetha YOU or anybody else like NAS, thas YOU. dont expect me tah feel tha same. i know itz an insult to compare him to ja-rule...which is why i did lol. im jus not feelin thiz fool. but damn, dissin nas on thiz board is like cursin at God i guess. i dont have a prollem wit anybody sayin they feelin nas, but yall act like itz a crime, or therez sumthin wrong wit sumbody for NOT likin hiz ass....n THAS why i say "dickridin". respect mah opinion, n ill respect yallz. im pretty sure there'll be at least ONE ignant muhafucka who respond tah this shit talkin shit like a muthafuckin child. but itz all good.

yo tone i DON'T want to have beef with you ok???? i know you were referring that "one ignorant motherfucker" as me but i ain't even gonna say nothing to you i've already said what i felt about nas..and whatever....you should already understand my point

ToNe1904

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2001, 07:03:36 AM »

yo tone i DON'T want to have beef with you ok???? i know you were referring that "one ignorant motherfucker" as me but i ain't even gonna say nothing to you i've already said what i felt about nas..and whatever....you should already understand my point

thas coo....beef squashed. n i wasnt necessarily refferin to u wit that "ONE ignant muhafucka" comment. i was jus sayin that there would be at least ONE person tah come back that way.

thaquikster

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2001, 06:04:16 PM »
i agrre both illmatics r classic but it was writtin thatz streatcing it itz get some dope trackz  but also his filler so 2 me it ain't classic