Author Topic: loon set it on jr biter  (Read 179 times)

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
loon set it on jr biter
« on: September 17, 2006, 03:08:09 AM »
them fags going down 1 by 1

« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 03:09:53 AM by fa bo lo us »
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Throwback

Re: loon set it on jr biter
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 07:46:56 AM »
feel free to elaborate.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 09:19:20 AM »
Damn Loon knocked out another one of Dipsets mixtapes rappers? What gardening tool did he use this time?

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 01:31:49 PM »
Damn Loon knocked out another one of Dipsets mixtapes rappers? What gardening tool did he use this time?

i think it was a trowel from his mommas garden. which coincidentally he still lives with

youngmessnucca

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 02:43:05 PM »
LOL. Adding insult to injury, getting beat up by a man who still lives with moms.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 03:32:51 PM »
you dipset haters are just trying way too hard, youd be up in killas house sniffin his boxers just to tell us he doesnt change em everyday

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 04:42:34 PM »
The only thing Loon ever beat up was his dick, no homo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

youngmessnucca

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 08:05:26 PM »
you dipset haters are just trying way too hard, youd be up in killas house sniffin his boxers just to tell us he doesnt change em everyday

Nah, the Dipset stans made us this way. I do like a little Dipset music, but there fans are just as bad as MC Eiht, when I listen to Dipset now it's like, "these are the kind of people that this shit appeals too?" It makes it hard to like Dipset.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 08:11:15 PM »
wait a minute.. not that i like Jr Writer or anything but isn't Loon the guy who Puff Daddy or whatever his name is now signed because he sounded almost exactly like Mase?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 10:19:16 PM »

Nah, the Dipset stans made us this way. I do like a little Dipset music, but there fans are just as bad as MC Eiht, when I listen to Dipset now it's like, "these are the kind of people that this shit appeals too?" It makes it hard to like Dipset.

dipset stans LOL!
But its okay to ride Snoop and DPG's dick. Fuck Outta here, the haters are worse then any fans, find me a dipset thread....

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 10:23:05 PM »
LOL! what a stupid thread...you couldnt see shit

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 12:10:08 AM »

Thats too bad that youre affected that much by other people. Please, no PMs.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

youngmessnucca

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2006, 03:07:12 PM »
^^It does affect me negativley, and it's just music. Fuck would I wanna bump something that people you Stans listen too? Sorry if I don't try to act all high & mighty like you do and would rather get at someone on a PM then on the board.

Bottom line, I speak facts about Dipset and yall dont wanna face the facts.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2006, 08:56:56 PM »
I don't act high & mighty. I am high & mighty.

THA SAUCE HOUSE