Author Topic: Shout out to all my Shottas!  (Read 359 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Shout out to all my Shottas!
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2006, 12:43:33 AM »

Acgrundy you gonna get cremated and served in some bean dip to Oakland A\'s fans.

LOL +1

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2006, 12:45:12 AM »
Nice to know I make you cry

always talking about making people cry...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2006, 12:48:01 AM »
yeah thats because I'm not a G, and I'd never ask for that to be on my tombstone.  And you are right, I never will be a fag.

fag? homie you're the one that wants to meet up with men to buy them a drink and see what they look like. You also want to pay them $100 to call you Danny Tanner. :camp:

lol, you the one who made up I want to see what they look like, quit shoving your ideas on me.  yeah you are a fag.  and yes I do want to meet up with mosavthanlegit, and I bet him $100 that he won't call me Danny Tanner to my face, because I know it humilates him because he knows what a fuckin pussy he really is when he isn't hiding behind the internet.

yeah right Danny..Pack up the Kids and come to Fresno, i said id meet up and 100 bucks says ill call you Danny Tanner to youre face...Nice Try Tanner.
Come waste youre time to meet me, because i talk shit on an internet forum that you claim you could care less about....youre like a walking contradiction Danny Tanner Aka Grundy

The Best of 3 Worlds