Author Topic: fuck the bullshit!!!  Return Of The Regulator Is..  (Read 261 times)

Dope Money Clean

fuck the bullshit!!!  Return Of The Regulator Is..
« on: December 21, 2001, 12:36:02 PM »
....... the dopest shit  to drop  this year !!!

whats wrong with the world today ?    do people  realize   warren g   new album  is   the   hottest shit  to drop  this year ?!  or at least  one of the best albums this year ?!   the whole fuckin album is  slammin !!    the beats  hit harder than   any  album  ive heard this year !!     he got  george clinton   the  p-funk  mastermind and  el debarge    on there  doin it !!    he got   nate and  butch  singin   like never before !!   he got dre  on   the beat   ( lookin at you)  .   he got  snoop , soopafly ,  mista grimm !!   this album  is  bananas !!    

yeah  Warren Griffin  isnt the  best lyricist in the world ...... but  who  gives a fuck   ..... lyrics aint shit  to me .  He aint no  battle emcee .  He's bigger than that shit !!    Its all about  good music .  You gotta  have the total package . And  Warren   has been  makin  tight azz music  for   almost a decade now !!      He invented  a  sound   (g funk)    that  in my opinion is the best sound in  music  period !!    and he  pioneer'd  that !!    

i dont understand why this album is  #89 on the charts .  that makes me  sick to my stomach  ..... whats wrong  with  the world today ?!   is  EVERYBODY   listenin and   buyin     lil bow wow  and  fabolous  cd's  and tapes  ?!    whats  goin  on !!!      Im  gonna  go out this weekend  and  tell  EVERY MUTHAFUCKIN  BODY   to  go  buy this album !!    shit ...... ill even  give people  5  dollars  to  go buy it  (they gotta pay the rest)     this album  WILL NOT  AND CANNOT  BE   SLEPT  ON !!! 

Lil Suge Knight

Re: fuck the bullshit!!!  Return Of The Regulator
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2001, 12:47:26 PM »

whats wrong with the world today ?    do people  realize   warren g   new album  is   the   hottest shit  to drop  this year ?!  or at least  one of the best albums this year ?!   the whole fuckin album is  slammin !!    the beats  hit harder than   any  album  ive heard this year !!     he got  george clinton   the  p-funk  mastermind and  el debarge    on there  doin it !!    he got   nate and  butch  singin   like never before !!   he got dre  on   the beat   ( lookin at you)  .   he got  snoop , soopafly ,  mista grimm !!   this album  is  bananas !!    

yeah  Warren Griffin  isnt the  best lyricist in the world ...... but  who  gives a fuck   ..... lyrics aint shit  to me .  He aint no  battle emcee .  He's bigger than that shit !!    Its all about  good music .  You gotta  have the total package . And  Warren   has been  makin  tight azz music  for   almost a decade now !!      He invented  a  sound   (g funk)    that  in my opinion is the best sound in  music  period !!    and he  pioneer'd  that !!    

i dont understand why this album is  #89 on the charts .  that makes me  sick to my stomach  ..... whats wrong  with  the world today ?!   is  EVERYBODY   listenin and   buyin     lil bow wow  and  fabolous  cd's  and tapes  ?!    whats  goin  on !!!      Im  gonna  go out this weekend  and  tell  EVERY MUTHAFUCKIN  BODY   to  go  buy this album !!    shit ...... ill even  give people  5  dollars  to  go buy it  (they gotta pay the rest)     this album  WILL NOT  AND CANNOT  BE   SLEPT  ON !!! 

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Take Out SUGE And Stomp Down Tha ROW!" - Eazy E
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2001, 12:49:03 PM »

whats wrong  with  the world today ?!   is  EVERYBODY   listenin and   buyin     lil bow wow  and  fabolous  cd's  and

Yeah im afraid that statement is very true

no one is recognising real music no more, its all about how the LABEL packages there artists an promotes them .

On the real i always bump here comes another Hit , an Lookn A You in the car , thats some blaZin shit right there!!
"Even If We All Get Murdered In Vegas, They Can't Fade Us" - Ice Cube

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2001, 04:35:00 PM »
Warren's my #2 album this year behind Masta Ace... people just sleep because he didnt have a huge single... and rap sales in general are down.
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2001, 05:27:56 PM »
lyrics ain't shit to you...that's probably why this cd is sellin wood...because now-a-days lyrics are what people are after, the wordplay of a song is more crucial than ever...and warren g doesn't have it...i ain't dissin cause i like the album don't get me wrong...basically warren has some of the worst luck in the industry, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Big BpG

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2001, 06:56:50 PM »
AlerG... I agree... when a good MC comes out it's tight... wordplay can be awesome, but a lot of these tongue twisters dont bring meaning... we see that in Nas's album... Warren brings great music, some grean meaning and does it with the gfunk... this is my album of the year... I would seriously pay people to buy this album... but I don't have that kind of money.... when I can put a disc on and just press play... and not skip through it, i know it's a dope album... when I have to skip through one song... it aint a dope album, it may be good, but not dope

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

myrealname

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2001, 07:38:02 PM »
This is just a compilation,not a solo album. :P

BL7

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2001, 10:06:23 PM »
This is just a compilation,not a solo album. :P

I don't give a fuck what it is, it's dope an' that's good enough for me. This is my favorite album this year.....I'm all excited about gettin' it an' shit, an' I haven't felt this way about an album since ''Balance & Options'' came out....I'd like to thank Warren for bringin' out a tight ass album when Rap needed it...too bad it ain't selling good, 'cause more people need to hear it.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2001, 12:31:14 AM »

amen

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2001, 05:54:21 AM »
Word, i've spoke in another thread about him deserving alot more props for his musical ability, especially production wise. I've just copped this months issue of The Source and I must admit they gave him a fair review, they've basically rated it as a dope album. I was pretty happy with their review considering they are always on east coast releases nutz.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.