Author Topic: the wash ost has grown on me wit the time..  (Read 118 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

the wash ost has grown on me wit the time..
« on: December 21, 2001, 07:31:55 AM »
the more i listen to it, the better it gets!! at first as was dissapointed (like every1) but as i kept listening to it, it got steadily better! ill juss go track by track to compare..
1. on the blvd.. well that track was a bangin track from the first day so... it still the same
2. benefit of the doubt: TIGHT TIGHT TRACK! if yall havent to it peep it coz its real good!! truth hurts looks real promising, the beat is tight and shaunta gets real nasty ;) tight shit
3. Blow My Buzz: good track by D-12! is it kokane on the chorus?? anyway its got a tight beat and shit.. i liked it from the begining
4. bring 2: the beat is real good! i disliked the track at first but.. its got something speacial i dunno what.. dopeness.
5.bad intensiosn: no comment...
6. get fucked up wit me: strange track lol.. i loved it at first, now i think its tight! i oved it coz it was intresting lol.. but its a cool track!
7. My High: i kno a lota peepz hated on this but.. its a chillin track and this guy.. yero sounds good! id like to hear more from him!
8. holla: no comment..
9. bubba talk: cool track!! its tight! bubba is funny lol... the beat is dope (lol cow soudns lol)
10.good lovin: damn that shaunta is real nasty!! i still love it ;)
11.  ridin high: i dont really like it but its still good... i liked it better at first..
12. gotta get this money: not really a bangin track.. soopa couldve done better... not wack but not bangin
13. i hated it at first but... its not that bad lol! it reminds a lil bit of ruff ryder yung wun on that track wit snoop (ww lll)... aggressive beat, aggressive raps, good track!
14. everytime: well the beat already makes the track good! tight shit from day one
15. str8 westcoast: no comment...
16. no: NO... lol.. not my type heh
17. no comment heh...

the no comments are tracks that were FUCKIN TIGHT from the first day on...

i dont kno how yall feel bout this but personally this album has grown on me. if you look at it like a normal westcoast soundtrack its bangin! we were only dissapointed because we thought this would be the make ups to break ups album (dre/snoop reunion)... peepz who hate should give this album another chance!!
holla
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Murrow

Re: the wash ost has grown on me wit the time..
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2001, 08:11:27 AM »
An album that has some major holes, but some bangers.  Not too shabby...I like it.

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2001, 09:27:09 AM »
An album that has some major holes, but some bangers.  Not too shabby...I like it.

I like the album--but heres the thing.  Im glad that the album wasnt a Dre/Snoop reunion album, because then itd be wasted because SOUNDTRACKS dont sell.  The Wash has grossed just under 10 million dollars thus far--not exactly a blockbuster--so to focus a lot of time, money, and amazing songs wouldve been a huge mistake businesswise.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2001, 09:34:29 AM »

Im glad that the album wasnt a Dre/Snoop reunion album, because then itd be wasted because SOUNDTRACKS dont sell.  
true but i think they don't give about sale , man thoses niggaz are multi millionaire , even if they retired , the good 4 life man.... they doing  this fo the love of it , thats it , n fo the love of the fans of course  ;D
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Murrow

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2001, 09:41:26 AM »
By the way, that isn't Kokane on "Blow My Buzz."  Close though.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2001, 10:15:09 AM »
ive neva hated on this album.  this album has been tite to me from the day i bought it.  this is a pretty solid album.

Peace