Author Topic: Let's be real: OG Next Episode>>>90% of the tracks from Chronic and Doggystyle  (Read 1297 times)

MIAMI4LIFE

I have it in poor quality like everyone else and it is too hard to judge whether it is as good as the tracks on Chronic and Doggystyle, but what I can tell is the beat is smooth as fuck and Snoop flow is  :o, I can't really make out all his lyrics but he kills it on flow alone...

Ct

• 'G'
actually, if you refer to one of my old posts.. you'll find that Warren G is indeed the producer of "Next Episode", straight from Snoop's mouth.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=102740.0
no doubt about it

kroopy

• Lil Geezy
  • West West Y'all

We Fly High

^^ I think R-tistic meant that you were a new cat to this forum, not to hip hop in general. Because if you've been hanging around this forum, you would definitely know that those songs do not exist in CDQ at this moment, despite what some may say. but anyways, welcome to the board.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
This isn't better than any of the songs on Doggystyle, except for maybe Pump Pump and if u count Gz Up Hoez Down.

Trauma-san

Suge released unheard of Snoop and 'Pac tracks, I was always hoping he'd release some Dre hits like Next Episode. I'd put out a Dr. Dre's Death Row's Greatest Hits, have of course Chronic tracks, then go into Keep Their Heads Ringing, and California Love OG, full version that's never been offically released, and then top it off with Next Episode, and maybe some production tracks, like Doggystyle, and Blunt Time by 2Pac is that truly exist. SOMEONE, GET THAT LIBRARY!!!.

It's impossible to put out a Dr. Dre's greatest hits, dont' you think they would have by now?  When Dre bounced from Death Row, he left Suge with his half of the company, and had Suge sign a contract saying he would only release Dre's music in the manner in which it was originally intended.  Suge signed it (since Dre's half of the company was worth, what, 80 mil?) but in doing so it totally protected Dre's artistic integrity.  That's why not 1 fucking Dre thing has leaked or came out since then. 

He can re-release the Chronic, but he can't add or subtract any tracks because that would be breaking the 'manner in which it was originally intended' clause in the contract. 

He tried doing that with "Chronic 2000" or whateve rthe fuck that was going to be but Dre sued his ass in court and won. 

That's probably the only good business move Dre ever made... well, not really because it's not really worth 80 million dollars.  LOL. 

As for og next episode, overrated.  Beat is nothing special, Snoop's a little overdoing it in my opinion.  Still great but not better than 90% of doggystyle/chronic. 

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
snoop or dre will never top the OG Chronic and doggystyle albums...  ??? @ this thread...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
I think R-tistic meant that u were a new cat2this forum,not2hip hop in general. Because if you've been hanging around this forum,u would know that those songs do not exist in CDQ

I'm been watching over this forum&site for MANY years as a wathcher
Not as a poster. I KNOW that it there is not any CDQ,I just refered2the one
that was boasting that he got it

Oh I feel u...I defintely wasn't tryin to play u like u were new to Hip Hop, because if you were, you'd be like "what??? You mean they made a Next Episode before they did on Chronic 2001??" but everybody on this board has been tryin to get that track in CDQ for about 4-5 years. Welcome 2 the board tho, good to see people who've been around on here.