Author Topic: Ya' Boy Rookie Of The Year  (Read 402 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: Ya' Boy Rookie Of The Year
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 02:06:29 PM »
And the award for most outlandished comment of the year goes too...you!

C'mon man, Ya Boy is the truth but this dude hasn't even sold 800 records yet.

Crack Tastic

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2006, 02:09:37 PM »
^lol
if i could prop +1

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2006, 02:13:36 PM »

philyfag aint even authorized to speak on any artists from the bay.  phillyfag is on the east coast, trynna talk about westcoast shit when he dont even know wuts good.  phillyfag, get off the west's dick, stick to ur side ya bitch.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2006, 03:07:20 PM »
i wish he woulda dropped another album with done deal instead of going with game.  as far as being with a label that signs artists, i coulda sworn lil wayne was the president of cash money now

Crack Tastic

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2006, 03:31:22 PM »
i wish he woulda dropped another album with done deal instead of going with game.  as far as being with a label that signs artists, i coulda sworn lil wayne was the president of cash money now
and ceo of young money

youngmessnucca

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2006, 03:32:20 PM »

philyfag aint even authorized to speak on any artists from the bay.  phillyfag is on the east coast, trynna talk about westcoast shit when he dont even know wuts good.  phillyfag, get off the west's dick, stick to ur side ya bitch.

Kid, give up the "im black" act already. you say i dont know whats good, but i do know there are way to many arabs and chinamen tryna act black in the bay, and you fall right into that category. But please, don't do an E-driveby on my harddrive gangsta. :laugh:

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2006, 04:43:46 PM »

Kid, give up the "im black" act already. you say i dont know whats good, but i do know there are way to many arabs and chinamen tryna act black in the bay, and you fall right into that category. But please, don't do an E-driveby on my harddrive gangsta. :laugh:

i wont do an e-driveby on your hard drive, gangsta, but i definitely will put a hard dick in your mom's mouth, ass, pussy, wutever, its nothin.....  honestly homie, you dont know where i'm from, how i grew up, for wut its worth, i could be a certified killer, but you'll always be a bitch.  get off the bay's dick, seriously, enough is enough...

Quadruple OG

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2006, 05:38:36 PM »

what does being on the east coast have anything to do with this?  good music is good music, no matter where it's from. the people that started this site are mostly from Europe, so are you going to hate on them because they are further away from the west coast than philly?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2006, 10:26:42 PM »

what does being on the east coast have anything to do with this?  good music is good music, no matter where it's from. the people that started this site are mostly from Europe, so are you going to hate on them because they are further away from the west coast than philly?

Don't mind him, he's a confused little guy. It should never matter where someone is from when it comes down to what music you listen to. And this kid is a Dipset fan too, so he contradicts himself too.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2006, 10:30:41 PM »

i wont do an e-driveby on your hard drive, gangsta, but i definitely will put a hard dick in your mom's mouth, ass, pussy, wutever, its nothin.....  honestly homie, you dont know where i'm from, how i grew up, for wut its worth, i could be a certified killer, but you'll always be a bitch.  get off the bay's dick, seriously, enough is enough...

I think maybe you should get off my dick, and stop following me around in posts. You could be a certified killer HAHAHAHA! Unless your flying planes into buildings, you are most certainly NOT  a killer kid. So let's see, you have threatened my life, said you were gonna get my IP address and post my home adress, and now you wanna do something to my mom? You talk the shit, but you wouldnt hurt a fly. U will NEVER do any of the shit you say you would, but at least you type more gangsta than anyone else here, killer. LOL. And you know Arabs are NOT getting pussy either, just give it up.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2006, 11:18:16 PM »

I think maybe you should get off my dick, and stop following me around in posts. You could be a certified killer HAHAHAHA! Unless your flying planes into buildings, you are most certainly NOT  a killer kid. So let's see, you have threatened my life, said you were gonna get my IP address and post my home adress, and now you wanna do something to my mom? You talk the shit, but you wouldnt hurt a fly. U will NEVER do any of the shit you say you would, but at least you type more gangsta than anyone else here, killer. LOL. And you know Arabs are NOT getting pussy either, just give it up.

im gonna be in manhattan for new years, if your a man, you'll meet me up, so i can fuckin lay your bitch ass out.  i called you out, make your move phillyfag.  we all see the bitch in you, and you dont wanna get your ass beat by a cutthoat nigga like me, please believe it.  and how come theres no more PM shit talking?  are you scared your gonna get put on blast again?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2006, 02:24:17 AM »
Where can i get this cats mixtapes..he is sicccccwidit like fonzarelli and em ....damn West coast stand up!!!!!highly impressed, someone post his shit real quick!!

now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

NateandMiles? Is that a Blazer reference?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2006, 12:34:36 PM »

im gonna be in manhattan for new years, if your a man, you'll meet me up, so i can fuckin lay your bitch ass out.  i called you out, make your move phillyfag.  we all see the bitch in you, and you dont wanna get your ass beat by a cutthoat nigga like me, please believe it.  and how come theres no more PM shit talking?  are you scared your gonna get put on blast again?

There are no more PM's because I made a promise that I wouldn't do it anymore. Why do you call yourself a nigga? Your basically white kid, drop the black act. Ill be in the city to for New Years, when the time comes holla at, and we will meet up. I dont feel the need to make a threat though, you continue to embarrass yourself everytime you post on here. ;)

And again, if you really got a problem hit ME up through PM's, you are destroying the actual forum with this shit, or at least post a topic in the G-Spot.

And how will I find you, do you wear your fitted over or under your turbin?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 12:38:18 PM by phillyboy »

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2006, 10:34:49 AM »
can anyone up this... i thought that other one was it.... some chump named dizzy...wasted my time...