Author Topic: METS WIN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE EAST  (Read 179 times)

herpes

METS WIN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE EAST
« on: September 18, 2006, 06:57:32 PM »
LETS GO METS  *awaits hate for the mets*

rik

Re: METS WIN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE EAST
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 07:09:39 PM »
Congrats bro, I'm happy for you, the Mets, and the city of New York.

herpes

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 07:25:56 PM »
i wasnt expecting that from anyone but thank you lol.

suckaa free

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 08:10:45 PM »
 :-X 

thats not hating, is it?   :)

rik

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 08:31:28 PM »
i wasnt expecting that from anyone but thank you lol.

Shit man I'm hopin the Blue Crew will be right in there with them.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 08:40:58 PM »
sorry for the negativity but i just dont think the Mets have good enough pitching to beat the Yankees\A's or whoever it may be in the AL. They do however have enough to get to the W.S.

The Best of 3 Worlds

herpes

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 08:44:50 PM »
sorry for the negativity but i just dont think the Mets have good enough pitching to beat the Yankees\A's or whoever it may be in the AL. They do however have enough to get to the W.S.

The A's offense LMFAO.... why do people keep overlooking the fact the mets have the best bullpen in baseball ?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 08:46:22 PM »

The A's offense LMFAO.... why do people keep overlooking the fact the mets have the best bullpen in baseball ?

there offense wins when it matters thats why they are 25 games over .500 without a 110 mill dollar payroll....The A's will beat the Mets if they meet up in the W.S.
The mets have a very good pen but there starting pitching isnt that great....

The Best of 3 Worlds

herpes

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 09:03:25 PM »

there offense wins when it matters thats why they are 25 games over .500 without a 110 mill dollar payroll....The A's will beat the Mets if they meet up in the W.S.

The A's are 25 games over .500 b/c of pitching not hitting.  And the mets starting rotation isnt as bad as people want to make it out to be.  The mets are in better shape then most american league fans realize.

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2006, 09:09:06 PM »
congrads, they have had a great regular season, good luck the rest of the way.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 01:46:13 PM »

The A's are 25 games over .500 b/c of pitching not hitting.  And the mets starting rotation isnt as bad as people want to make it out to be.  The mets are in better shape then most american league fans realize.

exactly and they just got harden back
roation for the playoffs

1. Zito
2. Harden
3. Loazia
4 Haren

NOBODY CAN FUCK WITH THIS

and 5. Blanton (16 game winner, cant even get in the rotation, unless they put Harden in the Pen)

They have won because of there pitching but there hittting is very timely and Frank Thomas has been the AL MVP imo...

The Best of 3 Worlds

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 05:48:11 PM »
cant wait for the subway series.....must be dope to be a baseball fan in NY right now.....

acgrundy

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2006, 05:53:03 PM »

LOL, the A's have the best offense in September, they are the hottest team in baseball since the allstar break.  I disagree with the mets having the best bullpen in baseball, I think the A's have a better bullpen.  Also Rich Harden came back today, and had a very nice short outing, 7 k's in 3 innings.  I actually am rooting for the Mets, but I doubt they will make the world series.  Playoffs is so much about momentum, and the mets have just had such and easy slide since the allstar break.  Personally in the NL I see the wildcard going to the series.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2006, 09:21:27 AM »

LOL, the A's have the best offense in September, they are the hottest team in baseball since the allstar break.  I disagree with the mets having the best bullpen in baseball, I think the A's have a better bullpen.  Also Rich Harden came back today, and had a very nice short outing, 7 k's in 3 innings.  I actually am rooting for the Mets, but I doubt they will make the world series.  Playoffs is so much about momentum, and the mets have just had such and easy slide since the allstar break.  Personally in the NL I see the wildcard going to the series.

damn that was hell of on grundy...+1

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2006, 09:22:08 AM »
LETS GO METS  *awaits hate for the mets*

Congrats tho...I did hate, but i can admit when a team is good! Job Well Done Mets...hopefully the easy ride into the playoffs dont cost you....

The Best of 3 Worlds