Author Topic: Dirty Birdy - Rollin & Ridin  (Read 213 times)

pill

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Dirty Birdy - Rollin & Ridin
« on: September 12, 2006, 08:16:05 PM »
See this iz why I hate comming hear everytime Birdy puts something out it bangs. But it makes me want them mixtapes more and more. Lil Jay you ain't got some new news from bird. Man we need a new Interview a something. Been to long. And have you heard all of the 2nd mixtape and if you have what would you rate it.

Intriago33

Re: Dirty Birdy - Rollin & Ridin
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 04:12:22 AM »
Apparently #2 isn't coming out now.

After Crooked I, Dirty's the one I'm always checking for, dudes mad underrated. But what does he expect when he aint really dropping shit? I mean, the mixtape vol.1: you cant find that nowhere, we've been leaked good tracks from #2, now we won't hear that either.

Tweet Tweet WAS the best album from the west in 2005, but alot of people have probably not heard it around here, and it's a damn shame.

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 07:38:48 AM »
i want that mixtape volume 2 also,,,damn,,,what happend? i just luv all the leaked tracks from it...

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 09:02:03 AM »
See this iz why I hate comming hear everytime Birdy puts something out it bangs. But it makes me want them mixtapes more and more. Lil Jay you ain't got some new news from bird. Man we need a new Interview a something. Been to long. And have you heard all of the 2nd mixtape and if you have what would you rate it.

The Volume 2 has been scrapped cause the shit is just too old now, the songs have been around for like 2 years now. But it will be available on Dubcnn for paid download so it will be available one way or another. But the whole thing is banging front to back, definitely one of the best mixtapes I've ever heard. You can actually call it an album. peep the short review I did http://www.dubcnn.com/releasedates/dirtybirdymixtape/

Intriago, Volume 1 was available on CDbaby for a long time but its sold out now.

Besides Vol 3 & 4 he's also re-releasing his Tweet Tweet album on Universal
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Intriago33

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 09:04:35 AM »

The Volume 2 has been scrapped cause the shit is just too old now, the songs have been around for like 2 years now. But it will be available on Dubcnn for paid download so it will be available one way or another. But the whole thing is banging front to back, definitely one of the best mixtapes I've ever heard. You can actually call it an album. peep the short review I did http://www.dubcnn.com/releasedates/dirtybirdymixtape/

Intriago, Volume 1 was available on CDbaby for a long time but its sold out now.

I admit I have only been checkin for him over the last year or so, but damn I have checked high-and-low, asked at various forums and nothing.. could you not hook that up as a paid download too?

pill

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 04:39:56 PM »

Yeah I know I had a copy of the first mixtape I got from cdbaby, an got faded can't think where I left it. someone got me for it more than likely. I downloaded after that from westcoast2k when you upped once. That Tweet Tweet album I done bought that 3 times now. That Was the best album of 2005. Hope they shoot video before they put that out.

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 01:41:54 PM »
So what's up with the paid download of this??? Any news on when it's going to be available

Diggfinger

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 06:35:57 AM »
Apparently #2 isn't coming out now.

After Crooked I, Dirty's the one I'm always checking for, dudes mad underrated. But what does he expect when he aint really dropping shit? I mean, the mixtape vol.1: you cant find that nowhere, we've been leaked good tracks from #2, now we won't hear that either.

Tweet Tweet WAS the best album from the west in 2005, but alot of people have probably not heard it around here, and it's a damn shame.

Too old?? Dr. Stank's record was loaded with 2+ years old material as well, but he dropped it anyway.

I think Dirty should drop it. Like dude said we havnt heard from him in a while, and re-dropping Tweet Tweet aint nothing for people who already has it!!

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 10:52:26 AM »
Nobody got info on the mixtape release?? I'm feenin for some new Dirty!!!

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 12:50:44 AM »

so when can we download volume 2 mixtape? i just neeeeed it :laugh:

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2006, 06:58:12 AM »

so when can we download volume 2 mixtape? i just neeeeed it :laugh:

::)