Author Topic: Favorite Fresh prince episode  (Read 2778 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Favorite Fresh prince episode
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2006, 05:51:58 PM »
Saw the one with with um belvid devoe yesterday

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2006, 07:13:58 PM »
The episode where Will & Carlton dance to Apache.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2006, 09:54:47 AM »
lol, you were in the wrong thread before  :D

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2006, 07:10:27 PM »
Saw the one with with um belvid devoe yesterday
I like the part where it goes like...

"What are you doin' here?"

"I was just trying to go to my room...Ty, what are you doin' here?"

"I'm tryin' to be in the video!"

LMAO...

walsh23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2006, 03:19:04 PM »
great show

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2006, 04:04:19 PM »
does anyone remember the episode where Will was supposed to take that girl to the opera and they ended up at the bar and he lost her?  will goes in there and a fight breaks out cause someone's like "whadaya mean thank you"
another part was where will told dude to back up three times, then winks at the camera, and then dude snatches him up

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2006, 06:20:57 PM »
Saw the one one were charlton strip yesterday. Theres a big fuck up in that one.
When there siting there watching tv in bathrobes looking at the stock market will says somehting
"with my monye its between the lakeryettes or the raiderettes"
C says to him  " dont you now you cant buy love Will"

2 seconds later there stock goes up C says " mo money mo money mo money", " im gonna buy the best gf money can buy" lolol

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2006, 12:33:05 AM »
^LOL...I like the one where Will gets hustled playing pool & then Uncle Phil saves his ass by playing a game...at 1st he pretends he sucks but then in the 2nd game he tells Geoffrey to take out Lucille, his pool cue, & whoops the hustler's ass...I died laughin' when he was eatin' a sandwich & playing at the same time... 8) :laugh:

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2006, 03:41:59 PM »
^LOL...I like the one where Will gets hustled playing pool & then Uncle Phil saves his ass by playing a game...at 1st he pretends he sucks but then in the 2nd game he tells Geoffrey to take out Lucille, his pool cue, & whoops the hustler's ass...I died laughin' when he was eatin' a sandwich & playing at the same time... 8) :laugh:

he made a shot one handed when eating the damn thing

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2006, 07:05:10 PM »

he made a shot one handed when eating the damn thing
LOL yeah...& then he was dancin' too...oh yeah, Will thought he was all tough when they were leaving after Uncle Phil won back the money & Will comes back in & says "YEA!" all tough & he runs away before they could hit him... 8)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2006, 08:50:45 PM »
LMAO, a classic is on right now...the one where Will crashes into Theo Huxtable from the Cosby Show's car...& before the car accident happened, the house started shaking & Naughty By Nature's "OPP" was playing in the background & Aunt Viv was like 'What is that?" & Phil says "This might be the big one!" 'cause he thought it was the big Cali earthquake everyone was waiting for & then Geoffrey is all "Not unless he's down with OPP..." because the song playing from Will's car was Naughty By Nature's "OPP" & then he yells out "YEAH YOU KNOW MEEEEEEEEEEE!" in the funniest voice ever...classic shit... 8)

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2006, 09:48:07 PM »
LMAO, a classic is on right now...the one where Will crashes into Theo Huxtable from the Cosby Show's car...& before the car accident happened, the house started shaking & Naughty By Nature's "OPP" was playing in the background & Aunt Viv was like 'What is that?" & Phil says "This might be the big one!" 'cause he thought it was the big Cali earthquake everyone was waiting for & then Geoffrey is all "Not unless he's down with OPP..." because the song playing from Will's car was Naughty By Nature's "OPP" & then he yells out "YEAH YOU KNOW MEEEEEEEEEEE!" in the funniest voice ever...classic shit... 8)

that one's hella funny.  i also like the one where will and carlton take uncle phil to court and walk in to the perry mason theme

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2006, 03:33:22 AM »
The one wit Tom Jones. lol Thats some funny shit.

The Maestro

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2006, 12:16:07 PM »

that one's hella funny.  i also like the one where will and carlton take uncle phil to court and walk in to the perry mason theme

seen.

Yesterday i saw teh one where they get lost in the woods. Theres a mistake in that one too. Will gets out in a tishirt, gets back in the car starts snowing and has a winter jacket in teb cave...wtv it dosent matter show is hella funy. I also saw a later one wich i thought the season 6 sucked but this episode was funy. Wehn they go to this chicks appartment and her bf mad dogg comes home.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2006, 04:12:36 PM »

seen.

Yesterday i saw teh one where they get lost in the woods. Theres a mistake in that one too. Will gets out in a tishirt, gets back in the car starts snowing and has a winter jacket in teb cave...wtv it dosent matter show is hella funy. I also saw a later one wich i thought the season 6 sucked but this episode was funy. Wehn they go to this chicks appartment and her bf mad dogg comes home.

i remember that one, someone made a smart ass comment about him stretching the bulding out when he was reaching thorugh the window