Author Topic: Fuck NIK vs. Grundy how about some Phillyboy V. imabayboy?  (Read 356 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Fuck NIK vs. Grundy how about some Phillyboy V. imabayboy?
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2006, 12:32:04 PM »
Matter of fact, BayBoy is my bitch since 90% of his posts have my name in them or are directed at me. Should I continue to clown, or let him do it to himself?

so are you gonna post the pic of you autistic bitch, or are you gonna continue to hate cuz your a racist fagget?  dude, theres 8 pgs of people talkin shit about u, so we all know whos the hatin ass bitch
Damn you gotta be the stupid motherfucker alive, telling phillyboy hes a hater but 90% of your posts are about him, who cares if theres 8 pages of ppl talkin shit on you, boo hoo cry me a fuckin river all they're doin is TALKING, your talking bout his girl when theres a good chance you've never seen pussy in your entire life, and internet dont count buddy.  Get some facts before you talk shit. Who cares if theres a few racist comments, get over it bitch. He said the thing bout mexicans but you dont see me getting butt hurt and crying like a little bitch, I thought it was pretty funny. "Fucking mexicans trying to act tough, you know ur submissive as hell" Was he talkin bout me or a race in general? nope. He was talking bout sparegeez, which he does try to act tough over the internet, he's even said it before. Stop hating bitches(Sparegeez and Immafagboy).

Mijo te tienes que calmar. Si no te callas te voy a quitar la comida de tu boca i tu vas a empesar a llorrar. This fat bitch says he can do 100 push-ups, LOL. Phillyboy's bitch has a better chance of not getting skin cancer, pale bitch.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2006, 12:36:06 PM »
Phillyboy's bitch has a better chance of not getting skin cancer, pale bitch.
GAD DAYUM  :o :o :o

hahahaha. tittytoy gets clowned again.

tittytoy - 0
dipcc - 364
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

youngmessnucca

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 12:46:57 PM »
Matter of fact, BayBoy is my bitch since 90% of his posts have my name in them or are directed at me. Should I continue to clown, or let him do it to himself?

so are you gonna post the pic of you autistic bitch, or are you gonna continue to hate cuz your a racist fagget?  dude, theres 8 pgs of people talkin shit about u, so we all know whos the hatin ass bitch
Damn you gotta be the stupid motherfucker alive, telling phillyboy hes a hater but 90% of your posts are about him, who cares if theres 8 pages of ppl talkin shit on you, boo hoo cry me a fuckin river all they're doin is TALKING, your talking bout his girl when theres a good chance you've never seen pussy in your entire life, and internet dont count buddy.  Get some facts before you talk shit. Who cares if theres a few racist comments, get over it bitch. He said the thing bout mexicans but you dont see me getting butt hurt and crying like a little bitch, I thought it was pretty funny. "Fucking mexicans trying to act tough, you know ur submissive as hell" Was he talkin bout me or a race in general? nope. He was talking bout sparegeez, which he does try to act tough over the internet, he's even said it before. Stop hating bitches(Sparegeez and Immafagboy).

It's good to see someone on here has his own mind. And no, my comment was not directed to all Mexicans.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2006, 12:49:39 PM »

tittytoy - 0
dipcc - 364

And youve gotten clowned over & over as well. Too say I got no points at all is ridicuolus, I still got plenty siding with me. But ill let you have some glory, seeing as how Dubcc is your life. And you, yourself have yet to win an argument with me. You can hit the diss button all you want, but all you are and ever will be is a flip flopping comedian. You bring NOTHING else to this board.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2006, 12:56:21 PM »

The people that contributed to the 8 page thread hating on me?

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2006, 01:23:44 PM »
And youve gotten clowned over & over as well. Too say I got no points at all is ridicuolus, I still got plenty siding with me. But ill let you have some glory, seeing as how Dubcc is your life. And you, yourself have yet to win an argument with me. You can hit the diss button all you want, but all you are and ever will be is a flip flopping comedian. You bring NOTHING else to this board.
Wow, truer words have never been spoken.

Dubcc is my life, yet, you're on here steady defending yourself, trying to show everybody that you're not a pathetic for using racial slurs and death threats through PM. The evidence is overwhelming, doggy, not even Johnny Cochran could save your ass.

And no, I never hit the diss button on you once, I've only propped you. I'm not taking this nearly as serious as you are.

All you gotta do is delete your account and start over. It's that simple.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Crack Tastic

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2006, 02:21:31 PM »
tittytoy - 0
dipcc - 365

herpes

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2006, 02:36:51 PM »
wheres a pic of his you are talkin about

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2006, 03:08:25 PM »

shut your fat ass up, shouldnt u be out pickin cherries, or strawberries, wutever the fuck...
Stupid ass, ITS GRAPES, fuckin dumbass get your shit right muhammad.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2006, 11:15:53 PM »

shut your fat ass up, shouldnt u be out pickin cherries, or strawberries, wutever the fuck...

i dont giv a fuck, go cop a treadmill fat boy.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2006, 11:42:07 PM »

i dont giv a fuck, go cop a treadmill fat boy.
Paypal me some money :D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2006, 01:08:37 PM »

tittytoy - 0
dipcc - 364

dumbest thing ever wrote...he brings insight on real shit all day...read his posts...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2006, 10:54:02 AM »

LOL...Agreed.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2006, 03:45:48 AM »
Wow, truer words have never been spoken.

Dubcc is my life, yet, you're on here steady defending yourself, trying to show everybody that you're not a pathetic for using racial slurs and death threats through PM. The evidence is overwhelming, doggy, not even Johnny Cochran could save your ass.

And no, I never hit the diss button on you once, I've only propped you. I'm not taking this nearly as serious as you are.

The whole time iv been here (now this is the gods honest truth) i have NEVER seen Sikotic clowned by anyone.

Sikotic's input to this website's > > > > > > Anyone elses And im sure 90% of the board will agree with me on tht one.

The Maestro