Author Topic: My favorite rapper as a person  (Read 723 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: My favorite rapper as a person
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2006, 08:35:49 PM »
E-40, Yukmouth, Crooked I, Jayo Felony, Quik, Kurupt, Spice1

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2006, 02:42:36 AM »
^^^Nothing you say ever makes sense but your my favorite poster here 8)
why am i your favorite poster?:D

(Cali`z Finest) Spice 1?did u ever meet him?

ecrazy

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2006, 02:54:35 AM »
All The Living Legends Minus Eligh, Dude is too to himself...i can understand that.... Lucky & Aesop Are So Down to Earth, They Talk About anything and its always good conversation.....Chingo Bling Too, Dude is mad Hilarious...Even After Being Booed Off By a Massive Crowd Of White Hip Hop Fans, Dude was still in Good Spirits Backstage and Laughing and talking with people who wanted to talk to him

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2006, 03:31:35 AM »
Eazy-E witout question. Nigga always wore street clothes, never sold out, never left Compton and always told niggas the real. If it wasn't for him none of u niggas would be postin on the internet.

why do you spell sicc with 2 c's. are you supposed to be a crip or something posting on an internet forum? and judging by the way you worded your post, it works extremely well with what i posted above you :D

actually I am a Crip hehe

youngmessnucca

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2006, 11:10:21 AM »
^^^Nothing you say ever makes sense but your my favorite poster here 8)
why am i your favorite poster?:D

you should already know lol

Eazy-E witout question. Nigga always wore street clothes, never sold out, never left Compton and always told niggas the real. If it wasn't for him none of u niggas would be postin on the internet.

why do you spell sicc with 2 c's. are you supposed to be a crip or something posting on an internet forum? and judging by the way you worded your post, it works extremely well with what i posted above you :D

me 2 actually  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2006, 12:02:04 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2006, 07:26:57 PM »
RBX and Ras Kass.  If songs like "No Time" and "Nature of the Threat" are any indication, they're brothers after my own heart.

Diggfinger

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2006, 10:35:26 AM »
I'd say

Kokane: dude is just unique!

Warren G: if u lost a parent you know what im talking bout...

DJ Quik: dude is so nice and sensitive. Hope he finds his true joy here in life, and stops messing around getting himself locked up and what not

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2006, 04:20:20 PM »

me 2 actually  8)

getting ass raped by a crip, doesnt make you a crip, phillybitch

XaNdEr

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2006, 03:41:57 AM »
LOL @ online gangbangin, how pathetic, y'all soundin like some spider jokes cryin for attention ::)

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2006, 07:34:09 AM »
DJ Quik always seems cool as hell in interviews, always down to earth and speaks the truth and shit, always laid back and never seems like an asshole

Eazy-E always seemed like a cool guy, from all the people i've spoken to who knew him, he just seemed like he had this whole other side to him despite that gangsta image

~ Westcoast News Network ~

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2006, 07:50:38 AM »
DJ Quik always seems cool as hell in interviews, always down to earth and speaks the truth and shit, always laid back and never seems like an asshole

Eazy-E always seemed like a cool guy, from all the people i've spoken to who knew him, he just seemed like he had this whole other side to him despite that gangsta image

yeah but quik socced his own sister at least eazy never beat women

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2006, 08:50:49 AM »

His sister is a crackhead, so it doesnt classify him as someone who beats women, he just beats crackheads.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2006, 01:51:33 PM »

His sister is a crackhead, so it doesnt classify him as someone who beats women, he just beats crackheads.

Wow RegimeMob510, you bring incredible insight in every post. ;)

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2006, 02:16:42 PM »