Author Topic: this is starting to piss me off  (Read 770 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: this is starting to piss me off
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 02:59:00 PM »
Kobe and Lebron is a matter of opinion And LOL at Baby G saying Lebron has more players..how soon we forget Larry Hughes missed games against the WIZ and the Cavs still won. IMO Kobe has the edge by a lil. And he Def plays in the better confrence

fine Larry Hughes was injured. But he had 2 consistant big men (Ilgauskas, Gooden), 2 dependable bench players (Varejao, Marshall) a decent 3-point shooter (D.Jones) and a defensive point guard (Snow).

You can't tell me that's not better than Sasha Vujachic, Smush Parker, Luke Walton, and Kwame  Brown.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 03:29:12 PM »
^how? because he averages more assist and rebounds? he has way better team mates than kobe does, yet they only won 5 more games than the lakers. lebron cares more about his stats then his team winning games.

Thank you

his team won 5 more game in the J.V. league homie. No way he's better than Kobe.

That's odd...I believe the J.V. league beat the Varsity league for the title this year.

Kobe's a great player, but there will always be a dispute as to who is the best year in and year out.  Some would say Kobe...some would say Lebron, D-Wade, Dirk, Duncan, Shaq, Nash, the list can go on and on.  Some of you fucks just can't accept the fact that not everybody likes LA, not everybody likes Kobe and not everybody thinks Kobe is the best.  He's a spectacular basketball player and a great one, I don't think anyone would argue that point, but not everyone believes that he is the best.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 04:56:16 PM »
He's a spectacular basketball player and a great one, I don't think anyone would argue that point, but not everyone believes that he is the best.

I have a problem with that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 06:30:52 PM »
Kobe and Lebron is a matter of opinion And LOL at Baby G saying Lebron has more players..how soon we forget Larry Hughes missed games against the WIZ and the Cavs still won. IMO Kobe has the edge by a lil. And he Def plays in the better confrence

Dude, bottom line, if you think it's a matter of opinion as of now, you have no clue whatsoever what you're talking about...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 06:42:52 PM »
He's a spectacular basketball player and a great one, I don't think anyone would argue that point, but not everyone believes that he is the best.

I have a problem with that.

And you have every right to. People who don't think he's the best simply don't watch enough basketball games or don't pay attention...Or maybe they don't even know the game. Anyone who believes they can make an argument for Steve Nash being better than Kobe is a flat out moron. How many times have we heard players who have faced Kobe say he's in a league of his own, undisputedly the best in the league, best all-around, best player they've faced, toughest opponent, etc.? Have we heard the same thing about LeBron? Wade? Nash? No...We only hear that from the media. They go as far as making a little Canadian white guy who plays one end of the court MVP for marketing purposes and to control the mind of the consumer...They want you to believe Nash, Wade, LeBron are the new wave of the league, amazing superstars, because they don't have anything else to market. When Kobe wins his next championship, I don't think there will be any questions from dumbass fans as to who is the best in the league...As I see it now, Kobe should be classed the same as Jordan was from 1990-1998, undisputedly on top of the league. Too bad the league is gay and believe that exposure for more players means more money, if they only realized that they have a once-in-a-lifetime living legend in their hands in Kobe, and invested more of the spotlight on him, it would probably pay off even more...Kobe was still the hottest ticket in the league this year, and that was MINUS all the marketing they focused on Wade, LeBron, Nash, etc...Watch what happens when Kobe hits the scene with 24 on his chest and mind...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2006, 11:10:26 AM »

Dude, bottom line, if you think it's a matter of opinion as of now, you have no clue whatsoever what you're talking about...PeACe

Kobe does have 3 rings and Bron Bron doesnt..I think Kobe is better, but i dont think you can say somebody is stupid for arguing with Lebron....
Its really Opinion. And Lamar Odom is greater then anyone Lebron has helping him...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2006, 04:11:16 PM »

Kobe does have 3 rings and Bron Bron doesnt..I think Kobe is better, but i dont think you can say somebody is stupid for arguing with Lebron....
Its really Opinion. And Lamar Odom is greater then anyone Lebron has helping him...

Sorry dude... when LeBron has 3 titles, makes ALL-Defense 1st and 2nd team in the same year, averages 35+ PPG, top 10 steals, has a polished inside-outside game, doesn't disappear for long stretches (sometimes when he's needed most), proves he is clutch, THEN you can mention him in the same breath as Kobe. Until then, no..LeBron had an all-star cast, a dominant big man in Ikgauskas and a premier guard in Larry Hughes...The other 2 starters, Flip Murray and Drew Gooden, were some of the more saught-after free agents this summer. Bottom line, they are not on the same level AS OF NOW...PeACe

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2006, 05:01:06 PM »
When its comes to people who play on pools and  fantasy leagues....I'd Rank Lebron ahead of Kobe becuase he has the better stats that matter in Fantasy leagues etc...as a basketball player...i'd probably give Kobe slight lead

If we're going on the past three years...since Lebron/Wade/Carmelo/Bosh have been in the league....Lebron and Kobe are up there together

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2006, 05:16:27 PM »
When its comes to people who play on pools and  fantasy leagues....I'd Rank Lebron ahead of Kobe becuase he has the better stats that matter in Fantasy leagues etc...as a basketball player...i'd probably give Kobe slight lead

If we're going on the past three years...since Lebron/Wade/Carmelo/Bosh have been in the league....Lebron and Kobe are up there together

Fantasy Leagues don't mean shit, especially when it comes to player placement...LeBron's stats are not better than Kobe's, LeBron just barely averages more rebounds and assists, because he is bigger and is a playmaker rather than a dominant offensive threat...Kobe still has better defensive stats, averages less turnovers, is the better shooter, more polished/consistant player...Anyone who actually watches both players play and doen't just read the stats can tell this...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2006, 11:39:06 PM »

Sorry dude... when LeBron has 3 titles, makes ALL-Defense 1st and 2nd team in the same year, averages 35+ PPG, top 10 steals, has a polished inside-outside game, doesn't disappear for long stretches (sometimes when he's needed most), proves he is clutch, THEN you can mention him in the same breath as Kobe. Until then, no..LeBron had an all-star cast, a dominant big man in Ikgauskas and a premier guard in Larry Hughes...The other 2 starters, Flip Murray and Drew Gooden, were some of the more saught-after free agents this summer. Bottom line, they are not on the same level AS OF NOW...PeACe

I cant really argue that... ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2006, 11:45:34 PM »
horrible list.  Elton Brand and Jermaine O'Neal should be on the list.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2006, 05:33:13 AM »

Fantasy Leagues don't mean shit, especially when it comes to player placement...LeBron's stats are not better than Kobe's, LeBron just barely averages more rebounds and assists, because he is bigger and is a playmaker rather than a dominant offensive threat...Kobe still has better defensive stats, averages less turnovers, is the better shooter, more polished/consistant player...Anyone who actually watches both players play and doen't just read the stats can tell this...PeACe

lol your great.

Thats what im talking about...FANTASY LEAGUES. I'm not fucking talkin about real life shit bro. I care about  NBA pools becuase i play for money and I usually win. I'm just telling you why I understand how some people would choose Lebron. Do you only read a few things in people posts? Last year Lebron did MUCH better than KObe when it came to stats. I don't care how you flip it..thats the truth, even you're too blind to see it. That's all im fuckin sayng lol.

But to a real NBA fan who watches not for pools but for the love of the game would see it as Kobe number 1.  But Lebron is NOT far behind.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 11:00:41 AM »

lol your great.

Thats what im talking about...FANTASY LEAGUES. I'm not fucking talkin about real life shit bro. I care about  NBA pools becuase i play for money and I usually win. I'm just telling you why I understand how some people would choose Lebron. Do you only read a few things in people posts? Last year Lebron did MUCH better than KObe when it came to stats. I don't care how you flip it..thats the truth, even you're too blind to see it. That's all im fuckin sayng lol.

But to a real NBA fan who watches not for pools but for the love of the game would see it as Kobe number 1.  But Lebron is NOT far behind.

+1 Real Spit. I Fucks ALOT with Fantasy and people that do fantasy alot start talking about players in terms of FANTASY..like people that say PEYTON is the best Qb all the time, they are usually talking Fantasy, cuz anybody that watches football would obviously rather have Tom Brady in a big game, but in Fantasy Peyton is the man....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2006, 11:09:04 AM »

lol your great.

LeBron did much better when it came to stats? HOW?!

Kobe Bryant:
PPG: 35.4
FG%: 45% (Attempted 518 threes)
3FG%: 35%
FT%: 85%
RPG: 5.3
APG: 4.5
SPG: 1.84
TO: 3.13
MPG: 41.0

LeBron James:

PPG: 31.4
FG%: 48% (Attempted 379 threes)
3FG%: 33.5%
FT%: 73%
RPG: 7
APG: 6.1
SPG: 1.56
TO: 3.29
MPG: 42.5

Now, genius, EXPLAIN TO ME how LeBron's stats were "much better"...Kobe did better in more areas than LeBron, and once you take into account how much more clutch, polished, and dependable Kobe is, it's not even questionable as to who is better...Next time, be able to back your claims...PeACe