Author Topic: This Forum Is going to Shit Really Quick  (Read 265 times)

ecrazy

This Forum Is going to Shit Really Quick
« on: September 29, 2006, 04:20:59 AM »
 :-\
Sucks Really Really Bad....I Really Liked This Place a Lot......Administrators and Posters Are Just Fucking up....In A Matter Of Time its going to turn out to be those places where people post once a day

Don Seer

Re: This Forum Is going to Shit Really Quick
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 04:28:41 AM »

a "dipcc" claimer posting this is ironic

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 04:43:18 AM »
if you don't like the way its being run, feel free to close the web browser at any time
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 08:18:25 AM »
if you guys just put all the energy you express in those bullshit topics about how ur retarded thread got closed etc and focus that energy on discussing about music it would still be all the same  nugga  8)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 10:00:13 AM »
if you guys just put all the energy you express in those bullshit topics about how ur retarded thread got closed etc and focus that energy on discussing about music it would still be all the same  nugga  8)

See this is what i dont get, why are you speaking in plural? "you guys"....waht guys?

The Maestro

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 10:03:54 AM »

See this is what i dont get, why are you speaking in plural? "you guys"....waht guys?

"you guys" as in "you overly dramatic dipset fans"

'EclipZe

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 10:19:40 AM »

no, more like all u motherfucking wankers who are making retarded threads @ outbound and westcoast board. not only those 2/3 extreme dipset fanatics.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 10:24:47 AM »

no, more like all u motherfucking wankers who are making retarded threads @ outbound and westcoast board. not only those 2/3 extreme dipset fanatics.

Proof please.....anyone that made a pointless thread outside of Kain and Spice i would like to c....go 4 it.

The Maestro

youngmessnucca

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 10:25:52 AM »
Nah, your just all fags. ;)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2006, 10:37:27 AM »

Proof please.....anyone that made a pointless thread outside of Kain and Spice i would like to c....go 4 it.

Lets see it...

The Problem with this board is people MAKING THREADS LIKE THIS!
the forums are just fine...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2006, 10:49:12 AM »

I bet you PM'd overseer begging him to lock that thread, your self esteem was at an alltime low and your choices were:

1) get on my hands and knees (like when your daddy is drunk) and beg for seer 2 close the thread. OR

2) kILL yourself

May i be the first 2 point out you chose wrongly.

The Maestro

youngmessnucca

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2006, 10:52:00 AM »

I bet you PM'd overseer begging him to lock that thread, your self esteem was at an alltime low and your choices were:

1) get on my hands and knees (like when your daddy is drunk) and beg for seer 2 close the thread. OR

2) kILL yourself

What? Wait, that doesnt even make much sense. My self esteem wasnt hurt bad. It sucks to have people talking shit, but its only the internet, your all wiggers. And you say I choose wrongly. You talk alot of shit like ur gonna do something, but your hiding behind a computer.

Why dont u ask Overseer yourself? ;)

Also, why can't I reply in the thread you dedicated to me, you scared Ima rip you apart like I do everytime. Fuck Sikotic as well, tell him I said that.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2006, 10:55:38 AM »

2) kILL yourself

What? Wait, that doesnt even make much sense. My self esteem wasnt hurt bad. It sucks to have people talking shit, but its only the internet, your all wiggers. And you say I choose wrongly. You talk alot of shit like ur gonna do something, but your hiding behind a computer.

Also, why can't I reply in the thread you dedicated to me, you scared Ima rip you apart like I do everytime. Fuck Sikotic as well, tell him I said that.

Yeah because i speak to Sikotic daily.....

Overseer....Did phillybitch get on his hands and knees and beg you 2 lock the thread where pretty much the whole board ripped him a new one?

Hey, i aint never caled you a nigger through PM's so dont talk about hiding behind computers to me....Iv thrown harder people than you out of my way to get in2 fights pal.

The Maestro

youngmessnucca

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2006, 11:03:10 AM »

2) kILL yourself

Yeah because i speak to Sikotic daily.....

Overseer....Did phillybitch get on his hands and knees and beg you 2 lock the thread where pretty much the whole board ripped him a new one?

Hey, i aint never caled you a nigger through PM's so dont talk about hiding behind computers to me....Iv thrown harder people than you out of my way to get in2 fights pal.

HAHAHA! Oh My God!!!! HAHAHA! What are you hoping to accomplish by telling me that? And, I'm not a nigger, I'm white.

Also, how did the board rip me a new one, I haven't been touched or beat up lately? You cowards can't do shit other than namecalling, so why even bother. You know youll never see me, and if you do, youd look at the floor and keep it moving ( if you were smart at least ).

And I thought you were the guy who always sticks up for that bitch ass uncle tom Sikotic. Wipe that cum off your lips plz.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2006, 11:35:45 AM »

lol talk about paranoid. i locked it off my own back.. like i've locked all XXX vs YYY threads i even posted that i was doing that already..

since this is going nowhere.. its getting locked.

IF threads keep getting created purely to shit talk about specific members of the forum they will be locked. and IF it happens to appear to me that certain people are standing out for doing it a lot.. then they will be removed.