Author Topic: Jacky Jasper album feat. Hood Surgeon, Roger Troutman, Ice-T  (Read 108 times)

WestCoasta

Jacky Jasper album feat. Hood Surgeon, Roger Troutman, Ice-T
« on: October 01, 2006, 06:30:51 PM »
okay so the only reason I'm posting this article is because it's kinda out of nowhere to me, I was just lookin around on the internet

I had no idea he knew Snoop and shit and these people

this guy Jacky Jasper is this insane mental case pimp who kicks it with rapper Kool Keith

he's been featured on some of Keith's albums and when they did the KHM album

anyways here is shit about his album and what his label is doing with Dre's son and whatever....

again, really weird that this dude of all people is involved with Dre's son

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally from East Orange, New Jersey
Jacky Jasper first made a name for himself hustling women on the streets of Toronto.
Upon returning to his original stomping grounds, he landed a deal with Set It Off Records; the price wasn’t right,
so he moved on to NYC and hooked up with legendary duo Eric B and Rakim. They
offered Jacky a deal on there Street Life Records imprint, but again, the price wasn’t right for Jacky.

He quickly picked up his things once again for a life of leisure in
Hollywood. There Jacky returned to his day job (hustling) while riding with industry
outlaws Ice T and Kool Keith. Two short weeks after arriving in Hollywood, Jacky
helped Keith record the now underground cult classic “First Come, First Served” and
also made a guest appearance on Keith and Kutmasta Kurt’s celebrated “Diesel
Truckers.”

After tearing down every show of the 2001 Vans’ Warped Tour, Jacky released his
debut, Keep My Shit Clean, which featured guest appearances from Kool Keith, Ice-T,
Chino XL and Roger Troutman.

Jacky’s connections on the West Coast run deep and include ties with The Dogg
Pound, Ice Cube, Ice-T, and Jacky recently attended the West Coast Conference at the
request and as a guest of friend Snoop Dogg. In September 2006, Jacky will release
his long awaited sophomore LP, Street Money, which finds Jacky running around
Hollywood on a mission to get paid! Street Money is primarily produced by Jacky’s
brother, Phil Cold, and also formerly introduces rapper HOOD (Dr. Dre’s son) and will
also feature guest spots from the legendary hustler himself Ice-T.

Jacky Jasper’s Street Money will be the first release from Jacky’s Street Money
imprint, as future releases include the debut from Dr. Dre’s son, HOOD, as well as the
debut from Snoop Dogg’s brother Bada Bing
. After the release of Jacky’s Street
Money LP, the imprint will release The 7th Veil, a collaborative LP that will find
beloved artists such as Rick James (The 7th Veil features the last recordings from the
late Soul legend), Kurupt, Snoop, Ice-T, Flava Flav, Kool Keith, Ike Turner, Silk The
Shocker and former Death Row recording artist Jewell appearing alongside Jacky
Jasper.

Once again, exposing Hollywood for what it really is, the Hollywood Street King Jacky
Jasper returns with a fistful of dollars and a truckload of chicks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

check out this dope track he did with Roger Troutman and the talkbox

Jacky Jasper - Mad Game  (feat. Roger Troutman)

J Bananas

Re: Jacky Jasper album feat. Hood Surgeon, Roger Troutman, Ice-T
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 06:42:56 PM »
tight song, i bet the albums gonna be funky as fuck

SoCal Iz Active

Re: Jacky Jasper album feat. Hood Surgeon, Roger Troutman, Ice-T
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 07:02:05 PM »
the beat is so dope and roger on the hook is disgusting!