Author Topic: Raekwon dropping Only Bulid For Cuban Linx part 2 on Aftermath records  (Read 457 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
© The Wu-Tang Corp.- 2006-09-28

We told you about it a few months back, now Raekwon has confirmed it. Rae will be dropping the highly anticipated sequal to one of the greatest Hip Hop albums in the history of the game, Only Build for Cuban Linx II. Raekwon joins the likes of Eminem, Dr Dre, 50 Cent and Wu-Tang close friend Busta Rhymes on the record label. This is another big indication that Dr. Dre, founder of Aftermath Entertainment, will be very much involved in this project.

Raekwon is finishing up work on the much anticipated Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Part II. I know you all have been waiting, but Rae isnt taking this album lightly, and it will be released on Aftermath Records, not on the Wu Music Group as originally scheduled. it will be a instant classic

rik

Re: Raekwon dropping Only Bulid For Cuban Linx part 2 on Aftermath records
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 10:43:57 AM »
Nice! Hope it comes out soon.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 10:45:40 AM »
Nice! Hope it comes out soon.

hopefully by the end of 08
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 11:53:28 AM »
I can't hide that I'm really interested in this project, since Raekwon is very dope to me, hearing only 3-4 songs from him.Damn, now that I think of it, I have to hear that Only Built FOr Cuban Linx album soon
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 12:24:21 PM »
For some reason, the idea makes me nervous.  I liked it better when it was more of a joint deal with Dre just doing one beat and the album still getting released independently.  I do not want to have to wait until 2008 for this record.

HoodstaZ_n_Crime

• Lil Geezy
  • REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 05:20:29 PM »
lol@that fag sayin he only heard 3 or 4 rae songs...faggot rae BEEN breakin em off a proper piece for the last 10 years.....not only is cuban linx 1 a classic, but so is ''immobilarity''.....the vatican mixtape series and that joint he did with j-love....tight shit....

i heard ''roof top'' and ''cuban chornicles'' off his new shit, and i was feelin both them shits

long as rza has more of an input than dre, im good

BEST IN THE WEST

1. Young Dre the Truth

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 01:38:09 AM »
lol@that fag sayin he only heard 3 or 4 rae songs...faggot rae BEEN breakin em off a proper piece for the last 10 years.....not only is cuban linx 1 a classic, but so is ''immobilarity''.....the vatican mixtape series and that joint he did with j-love....tight shit....

i heard ''roof top'' and ''cuban chornicles'' off his new shit, and i was feelin both them shits

Since when being new to hip-hop makes me a fag  ::)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 02:11:31 AM by eazye »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 01:52:11 AM »
interesting..hope that shit will be tight

eastcoast timbs

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 01:47:51 PM »

well you need to be gettin caught up on things you trick azz faggit!!
Nah just joking, but Cuban Linx is a classic east coast album you gotta hear. I dont know how much east coast 90's stuff you heard, but expect a real gritty sound. The sound quality wont be as crisp or sharp as a Doggystlye or All Eyez On Me, as it was literally recorded in RZA's house

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 12:14:30 AM »

well you need to be gettin caught up on things you trick azz faggit!!
Nah just joking, but Cuban Linx is a classic east coast album you gotta hear. I dont know how much east coast 90's stuff you heard, but expect a real gritty sound. The sound quality wont be as crisp or sharp as a Doggystlye or All Eyez On Me, as it was literally recorded in RZA's house
I know I need to hear it.Right now, I'm really feeling Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth, Main Source, Large Professor, Slick Rick, Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane.They're all different in comparison with RZA and Rae, but I think I'll feel them too.Oh and I wouldn't mind that gritty sound at all