Author Topic: True meaning Behind Jayz Song cry Is not biggie!  (Read 1008 times)

LatinoThugPassion

• 'G'
  • Theze Nuttz
True meaning Behind Jayz Song cry Is not biggie!
« on: December 15, 2001, 03:14:12 PM »
Ok Look Song cry is a LOVE SONG for those who thought he was talkin about Biggie thas just gay as fuck listen to the lyrics and youll hear a Tale about Love happiness
cheating redemption heart brake and Jayz pours his emotions into this i may not be a big jay fan but if im feeling any song right now its song cry its about his ex girl and how they split up cause fame got to his head and he started to cheat on her she got fed up and left him and rather then show her tears he put his tears into song
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Latin Thug Passion

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: True meaning Behind Jayz Song cry Is not biggi
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2001, 03:24:20 PM »
i'm pretty sure anyone (i hope so) who has ever listened to that song knew what he was basically talking about.....but i dunno that way jay-z raps it is kinda incinsier (sp?)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2001, 07:31:20 AM »
Ok Look Song cry is a LOVE SONG for those who thought he was talkin about Biggie thas just gay as fuck listen to the lyrics and youll hear a Tale about Love happiness
cheating redemption heart brake and Jayz pours his emotions into this i may not be a big jay fan but if im feeling any song right now its song cry its about his ex girl and how they split up cause fame got to his head and he started to cheat on her she got fed up and left him and rather then show her tears he put his tears into song

NO DUH!!!!! this is a stupid topic man, whoever thought he was talking about biggie better check their sexuality

Tha_Chill

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2001, 04:21:32 PM »
If anyone thought that this song is about Biggie they obviously haven't heard the song.  He clearly expresses emotion towards a woman, and makes reference to a woman.  And as for him not sounding sincere, check out Jay-Z Unplugged the next time it plays on MTV, I watched it a few hours ago and Jay nearly breaks in to tears when he raps the song, and before the end he stops rapping and explains the song, saying how this is a song for all of the hustlers who lose their priorities because of the quick cash flow and the fancy cars,  they end up losing their loved ones and he says something like, "It's all up here, believe that"(I've only seen it once and it was something along those lines) as he points at his head with tears in his eyes.
Kardinal's gonna' show you how the T-Dot rolls/
My style's off the thermostat/
Plus I'm comin' from the cold/