Author Topic: Bone Thugs creepin on ah come back and dropped the best single so far...  (Read 703 times)

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bone Thugs creepin on ah come back and dropped the best single so far...
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 03:00:11 PM »
Their new Koch album is complete TRASH.  I felt sorry for them while listening to that album. It was clear on that album that losing Bizzy was a blow to their group.  Wish has always been horrible, but now that Bizzy is missing, he stands out even more... in a bad way though.

This single is just ok... better then anything on Thug Stories but if this is off their Swizz album, I'm really not impressed then. 

Hell Nah..

Tracks like "Stand Not in Our Way", "This Life", "Still No Surrender and "Fire" are very good and the rest are good as well.

This album smashes anything Bizzy has dropped in the past few years.

At least now they are on topic unlike TWO where bizzy came in chatting a gang of sh!t which had nothing to do with the track.

Personally i prefer this to TWO coz bizzy p!ssed me off on that album, If they manage to get unreleased Flesh verses on the next album as they claim then phuck a bizzy bone.

8)

Mygla

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 08:32:22 AM »
where's the sample from???? goddamn, I know it, but I just can't remember the name of the song... been bothering me for days now!

excellent song btw, one of the best since BTNHRessurection...

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 12:41:13 AM »
where's the sample from???? goddamn, I know it, but I just can't remember the name of the song... been bothering me for days now!

its a cameo song i think..i got it home..can check it up

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 01:14:31 AM »

its a cameo song i think..i got it home..can check it up
^Yup...it's Cameo's "Why Have I Lost You [Version 2]" song... 8)