Author Topic: WARRIORS Sign Matt Barnes, Dijon Thompson & Anthony Roberson; Waive Devin Brown.  (Read 149 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Hmmm...I always thought Devin Brown had a lot of potential...But Matt Barnes is a hard-nosed player, good defender, very fundamental, a UCLA guy. I like his style...Also, I went ahead and called Dijon Thompson a secon round steal as soon as he got drafted last year, but he was hardly used by Phoenix. I believe this will be the year he'll prove it (if he even gets the chance). I've been big on him since his UCLA days, I believed he would pan out well in the pros when watching him in the NCAA...That also gives them 2 UCLA guys and former teammates...They also exercised contract options on Biedrins & Diogu. Like I said, the west is gettin' vicious and Golden State actually has a chance!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 09:53:57 PM by Now_I_Know »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
we can beat dallas, but no one else.   :-\

i hope we actually get through to the playoffs, and make it deep. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

Damn thats tight...Im a UCLA guy so i love Barnes and Dijon...Barnes will always be solid, but i think Dijon can really shine he just needs the right chance...

The Best of 3 Worlds