Author Topic: Sickest Gnarls Barkley vid to date  (Read 221 times)

$Eg2$

Re: Sickest Gnarls Barkley vid to date
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 01:57:35 PM »
I think G Barkley is sum bullshit no diss to yall but I aint feelin it.

i guess it aint gangsta enough..

I bet in Denmark you listen to just about anything huh LMAO

eg2 bitch
Well I listen to everything which is dope and good music. And music where it's not just another westcoast rapper who talks about how many people he killed and how many people wanna kill him, and bling bling, cars etc...

Thats good but I think you got your fools mixed up I listen to lots of different music Rap, Hip hop, Rnb, Classic Rock, Alternative Rock, Old School, Oldies you name it if its good music i like it I just aint really feelin Ceelo nowadays ya know like said no diss but you gotta tryn diss me like im a fake wannabe gangsta or sumthin aint like that dogg at all. :pimp:

okay my bad.. theres just a lot of fools on the board who are like that.. and your sig looked like one of them :P.. sorry :)

Dont trip homie we straight 8)

everlast1986

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 02:30:43 PM »
I've been a fan of Cee-Lo since 'Soul Food' and i'd say the Gnarls Barkley album is the best material hes ever recorded.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2006, 04:18:48 PM »
i liked the video, esp the 60s part, the song, is w/e im not too crazy about their music, i do like cee-lo's singing tho.

thuglord

• 'G'
  • If I die press play and I will be resurrected...
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2006, 04:23:39 PM »
I've been a fan of Cee-Lo since 'Soul Food' and i'd say the Gnarls Barkley album is the best material hes ever recorded.

Don't think so, "Soul food" is a masterpiece!