Author Topic: 2Pac ft Big Syke & Spice 1 - "Losin' It" (Prod. Johnny J) [Pac's Life Leftover]  (Read 595 times)

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
you gotta be fucking kidding me, this is no pac's life leftover, you think that they would use some fan made bullshit mix?

You're joking right? Johnny J is a little bit more than a fan. Unless you started listening to Pac today for the first time.
but this is not produced by johnny j, man, this just shows how much you know about his production style

Who produced it then? And just because it sounds different then other tracks does not mean he did not produce it.
probably some noname, you can tell it's fan mix because he used remix acapella with r&b hooks even though there's og acapella out there with pac on the hook in souljah voice
you think they would remix track that was already put out on r u still down? huh?

d-nice

you gotta be fucking kidding me, this is no pac's life leftover, you think that they would use some fan made bullshit mix?

You're joking right? Johnny J is a little bit more than a fan. Unless you started listening to Pac today for the first time.
but this is not produced by johnny j, man, this just shows how much you know about his production style

Who produced it then? And just because it sounds different then other tracks does not mean he did not produce it.
probably some noname, you can tell it's fan mix because he used remix acapella with r&b hooks even though there's og acapella out there with pac on the hook in souljah voice
you think they would remix track that was already put out on r u still down? huh?

Yeah I do. They remixed when I get free with a added verse on UTEOT. I expect the unexpected with 2pac albums these days.

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"

Yeah I do. They remixed when I get free with a added verse on UTEOT. I expect the unexpected with 2pac albums these days.
They remixed When I Get Free on UTEOT because Pac re-recorded it on Death Row

d-nice

True, and they also "redid" Loyal 2 The Game 2 times on the last album after that song was on the Above The Rim soundtrack.

MIC

True, and they also "redid" Loyal 2 The Game 2 times on the last album after that song was on the Above The Rim soundtrack.

And "My Block", which was first released on The Show soundtrack.

d-nice

And "My Block", which was first released on The Show soundtrack.

I forgot about that one. I know there was one on Better Dayz.