Author Topic: Forza Motorsport 2 (Gran Turismo killer?)  (Read 163 times)

Bomb-A®

Forza Motorsport 2 (Gran Turismo killer?)
« on: October 13, 2006, 07:16:19 AM »
From GameSpy:
Unlike its biggest next-gen competitor, you'll be able to unlock 300 cars and 70 tracks from the moment you open the disc. Gran Turismo killer indeed!

peace
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 07:18:56 AM by Bomb-A® »

On The Edge of Insanity

Re: Forza Motorsport 2 (Gran Turismo killer?)
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 10:21:41 AM »
Well the first one on X Box ended up being disappointing review wise from what I remember so I wouldn't place your hopes too high.

Also, I'd want to see some in game screenshots rather than these pre-rendered shots.

MIC

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 10:39:41 AM »
Well the first one on X Box ended up being disappointing review wise from what I remember

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920720.asp?q=forza

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 10:46:51 AM »
Ah, maybe I was thinking of Juiced, that got pretty average reviews all round. In which case, if/when I get a 360 I'll be looking into this sequel. Is there not any proper screenshots/gameplay videos floating around?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 11:41:56 AM »
yea the first one did really good,this one definitely has potential to be as good or maybe even better then GT ,its a solid competitor and has a chance this time around espicially with the approach sony is taking with GT (buying cars/tracks online).

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 11:15:58 PM »
Sony must have hired a fucking retard to make all their decisions.  Why would they even fuck with the structure of the gt series?  They were killing with it.  Then they started re-releasing the shit, like "a-spec" and I think they did something similar with gt4.  Now you have to pay for cars... blah blah blah bullshit. 

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 12:58:34 AM »
Well the first one on X Box ended up being disappointing review wise from what I remember so I wouldn't place your hopes too high.

Also, I'd want to see some in game screenshots rather than these pre-rendered shots.

You people are crazy! Forza Motorsport is the best racing game you can get for consoles that isn't old as fuck. Besides Sega GT 2002, this is my favorite racing game ever (2002 is my favorite just because of the memories)

Forza > Grand Turismo