Author Topic: B-Real Theme Keys Scarface Game Soundtrack  (Read 157 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
B-Real Theme Keys Scarface Game Soundtrack
« on: October 05, 2006, 01:32:20 AM »
In addition to nearly 100 well-known tracks from the '80s, Vivendi Games/Sierra Entertainment's "Scarface: The World Is Yours" videogame soundtrack will feature more than 30 other songs, including the theme song by Cypress Hill's B-Real featuring Mellow Man Ace. The game arrives Oct. 8 for PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC platforms.

"We are fans of the movie, fans of hip-hop and fans of video games," B-Real tells Billboard.com, "So when we were approached to do a song, we jumped right in. We used clips from the film with Al Pacino and Robert Loggia, which help to tie the game and storyline back to the movie."

"It was a giant job that took over two years, but it was a wonderful experience," says Stephan Goldman, the VU Games music consultant responsible for all licensing and original song tracks for "Scarface." Among others contributing their own songs are LL Cool J, "What You Want;" Buju Banton, "Give It To Her;" Ministry, "Senor Peligro" and Fun Lovin' Criminals, "Crime and Punishment."

All 130-plus soundtrack songs are available to gamers through an innovative "mix tape" option that allows players to create their own music compilations or select from pre-made, genre-spanning "mix tapes" that include the original Giorgio Moroder score and songs from the film.

"'Scarface' is synonymous with what's cool, hot and on the fringes of society, so we were able to draw interest from today's A-list musicians," VG chief strategy and marketing officer Cindy Cook says.

Other artists who contributed exclusive tracks for the game include Bif Naked, Particle, Roc Raida and Shaggy.

This report is provided by Billboard.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Diabolical

Re: B-Real Theme Keys Scarface Game Soundtrack
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 12:49:04 PM »
That title makes absolutly no sense whatsoever.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 06:50:21 PM »
I know Rick Ross and Trick Daddy will be playing this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 08:15:52 PM »
Is anyone else tired of this Scaface fascination?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 08:37:33 PM »

yeah, i thought that movie was boring and lacked a great story, just a super vilain caracter doesn't make it all to me

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 09:18:10 PM »

*Looks at extra large Scarface poster on my wall*

Nah... ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE