Author Topic: Lyrics to a new game song-wack  (Read 304 times)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
Lyrics to a new game song-wack
« on: October 05, 2006, 11:50:33 PM »
This leaked last week, for a song called niggaz doin music(terrible title)this is fuckin wack, whats with him and name dropping?

NiggaZ Doin Music

"i'm gonna make your face look like a marilyn manson video"
"i spin nothing but classics, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, Digital Underground's Sex Packets"
"pavarotti's got some shit that you should not miss, like mario winans, nickleback and luda-fuckin-cris"
"black eyed peas are wondering wheres the love? you guys gotta buy more cds. if beck out sells them im gunna bust my outmy nine inch nails"
"that new mariah carey ain't bad, fuck what they say, nirvana wasn't a fad"
"will smith and eminem are friends, there ain't no beef. you guys gotta hear the new vanessa carlton, it's some sweet heat"
"i'm an audioslave to this back catalogue, too many classics for me to ever hog"
"whose this new keyshia cole? if she doesn't sell i got a plan B for her. i know a few young brothers who need a woman for their pole"
"what's coming out this week? i don't know. why not pick up 2003's eminem show"
"the wallflowers and obie trice. you better by that shit twice"
"my shit's hotter than 98 degrees, ben harper's in this bitch and he don't say please"
"jimmy eat world has a hard core pace, listento that shit every night. you better too or im gunna send jimmy to eat your face"
"brian mcknight likes to get really slow, i like lifehouse, LL Cool J and Lil' Romeo"
"ashley macisaac hates niggers, oh well. his records are dope they'll probably still sell"
"look out for detox, it's sure to make a scene. i know i'll be thrown a bill down on some eve"
"george strait had fifty number ones, that ain't no lie, pick up some guns n roses before axl rose dies"
"g-unit clothes, we know they're the shit, check out stores now, they're all up in it"

"universal records got a universal appeal.
everybody on here's got a 7 figure deal.
check out these records, see how they make you feel.
check out these records, but please buy, don't steal"

"don't forgeta but t.a.t.u. oh, and olivia too. that shits important 'cause someone has to pay for lloyd bank's shoes"
"montell jordan used to rep UNV, just like kiss, toby keith, thrice and tommy lee"
"three doors down from tom petty lives tom t. hall, but the Roots of this equation are toots & the maytalls"
"puddle of mud got a new one coming out, watch for fred durst, and stefani from no doubt"
"i've never had a limp bizkit, but i heard that new weezer and it's hot shit"
"ruff ryder click rides for interscope, papa roach, sonic youth man all that shit is dope"
"my dick gets hard when i hear Sting. he don't need a badge, all he gotta do is sing"
"cash money records sold a fuckin lot of stacks, BG, birdman, juvenile, they all got platinum plaques"
"leon redbone was the snowman in elf, moody blues, keane and murphy lee, i think i just jizzed myself"
"sum 41, that new record's tight. think i'll go home, play some Elton John tonight"
"jack johnson strums guitars and hits the waves, a smart music buyer grabs universal classics and saves, saves, saves"
"s club had a tv show with mad funny jokes, tom jones, U2 and the Eels are all good folks"
"best buy is the place where i lay my coin down. best selection, nicest staff, lowest prices in town"
"the rugrats movie soundtrack is something i got. busta rhymes with aftermath? that shit is so bought"
"vince gill is my nigga on the country scene. willie nelson, tracy lawrence, you know that's way i lean"
"ashanti, ja rule and murder inc ain't so bad, joe buddens either, we all got the same dad.
we all get allowance from the same corporate scene, interscope chairman jimmy iovine"

"foxy brown, bitch looks hot. godsmack, jojo, akon, D-12, Dru Hill, TQ, Twiztid, all CDs i bought"
"that  moulin rouge video is so fly. bryan adam's and days of new, now thats shit to buy"
"lionel richie's got a daughter that i'd like to fuck, lil' wayne and loretta lynn surely do not suck"
"nelly furtado makes my heart scream. mya reminds me of chocolate ice cream. but every guy knows the real ghetto queen is kiley dean"
"terri clark is a bitch in a cowboy hat, i'd like see The Briefs on her that cover the cat"
"vanessa carlton, now that baby's got back. i wouldn't mind finding sheryl crow in my sack"
"a new CD from the charlatans UK, if you don't like christina milian, nigga, you must be gay"
"shania twain's got a hole that i know i'd like to fill, like the hole in your collection if you don't own aaron neville"
"roy jones jr, that niggas with this crew, fuck with chris cornell and he'll know you out too"
"enrique inglesias is my boy, fuck with him and bubba sparxx with make you his toy"
"alien ant farm ain't no one hit wonder. they'll be back with another remake of AC/DC's classic thunder"
"chumbawumba had a hit back 1997, counting crows, diana krall, nigga i'm in heaven"
"baby bash, BB King, ATC it ain't no thing, makin classic records like a jeweller makes rings"
"diana ross was the head of the supremes, but papa roach, rammstein and tank will take you to extremes"
 "this time last year i bought the new erick sermon, face to face, garbage and johnny cash are all real deservin"
"cash money records sold a fuckin lot of stacks, BG, birdman, juvenile, they all got platinum plaques"
"madonna ain't that old, her new record's bomb, michelle branch, santana and more at umusic dot com"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Lyrics to a new game song-wack
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 12:05:22 AM »
How do we know this is legit?

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 10:30:17 AM »

^Game didn't write this shit you lyin ass bitch! LMFAO!!!
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 10:40:06 AM »
all you gotta do is read the lyrics through to realise that this is no way legit...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 10:41:38 AM by Inspire »

~ Westcoast News Network ~

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 05:29:47 PM »
Yep, next time someone fakes a few verses, they should at least write it to a beat or not make the flow so choppy lol  ;D

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 05:51:24 PM »
This leaked last week, for a song called niggaz doin music(terrible title)this is fuckin wack, whats with him and name dropping?

NiggaZ Doin Music

"i'm gonna make your face look like a marilyn manson video"
"i spin nothing but classics, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, Digital Underground's Sex Packets"
"pavarotti's got some shit that you should not miss, like mario winans, nickleback and luda-fuckin-cris"
"black eyed peas are wondering wheres the love? you guys gotta buy more cds. if beck out sells them im gunna bust my outmy nine inch nails"
"that new mariah carey ain't bad, fuck what they say, nirvana wasn't a fad"
"will smith and eminem are friends, there ain't no beef. you guys gotta hear the new vanessa carlton, it's some sweet heat"
"i'm an audioslave to this back catalogue, too many classics for me to ever hog"
"whose this new keyshia cole? if she doesn't sell i got a plan B for her. i know a few young brothers who need a woman for their pole"
"what's coming out this week? i don't know. why not pick up 2003's eminem show"
"the wallflowers and obie trice. you better by that shit twice"
"my shit's hotter than 98 degrees, ben harper's in this bitch and he don't say please"
"jimmy eat world has a hard core pace, listento that shit every night. you better too or im gunna send jimmy to eat your face"
"brian mcknight likes to get really slow, i like lifehouse, LL Cool J and Lil' Romeo"
"ashley macisaac hates niggers, oh well. his records are dope they'll probably still sell"
"look out for detox, it's sure to make a scene. i know i'll be thrown a bill down on some eve"
"george strait had fifty number ones, that ain't no lie, pick up some guns n roses before axl rose dies"
"g-unit clothes, we know they're the shit, check out stores now, they're all up in it"

"don't forgeta but t.a.t.u. oh, and olivia too. that shits important 'cause someone has to pay for lloyd bank's shoes"
"montell jordan used to rep UNV, just like kiss, toby keith, thrice and tommy lee"
"three doors down from tom petty lives tom t. hall, but the Roots of this equation are toots & the maytalls"
"puddle of mud got a new one coming out, watch for fred durst, and stefani from no doubt"
"i've never had a limp bizkit, but i heard that new weezer and it's hot shit"
"ruff ryder click rides for interscope, papa roach, sonic youth man all that shit is dope"
"my dick gets hard when i hear Sting. he don't need a badge, all he gotta do is sing"
"leon redbone was the snowman in elf, moody blues, keane and murphy lee, i think i just jizzed myself"
"sum 41, that new record's tight. think i'll go home, play some Elton John tonight"
"jack johnson strums guitars and hits the waves, a smart music buyer grabs universal classics and saves, saves, saves"
"s club had a tv show with mad funny jokes, tom jones, U2 and the Eels are all good folks"
"best buy is the place where i lay my coin down. best selection, nicest staff, lowest prices in town"
"the rugrats movie soundtrack is something i got. busta rhymes with aftermath? that shit is so bought"
"vince gill is my nigga on the country scene. willie nelson, tracy lawrence, you know that's way i lean"
"ashanti, ja rule and murder inc ain't so bad, joe buddens either, we all got the same dad.
we all get allowance from the same corporate scene, interscope chairman jimmy iovine"

"foxy brown, bitch looks hot. godsmack, jojo, akon, D-12, Dru Hill, TQ, Twiztid, all CDs i bought"
"that  moulin rouge video is so fly. bryan adam's and days of new, now thats shit to buy"
"lionel richie's got a daughter that i'd like to fuck, lil' wayne and loretta lynn surely do not suck"
"nelly furtado makes my heart scream. mya reminds me of chocolate ice cream. but every guy knows the real ghetto queen is kiley dean"
"terri clark is a bitch in a cowboy hat, i'd like see The Briefs on her that cover the cat"
"vanessa carlton, now that baby's got back. i wouldn't mind finding sheryl crow in my sack"
"a new CD from the charlatans UK, if you don't like christina milian, nigga, you must be gay"
"shania twain's got a hole that i know i'd like to fill, like the hole in your collection if you don't own aaron neville"
"roy jones jr, that niggas with this crew, fuck with chris cornell and he'll know you out too"
"enrique inglesias is my boy, fuck with him and bubba sparxx with make you his toy"
"alien ant farm ain't no one hit wonder. they'll be back with another remake of AC/DC's classic thunder"
"chumbawumba had a hit back 1997, counting crows, diana krall, nigga i'm in heaven"
"baby bash, BB King, ATC it ain't no thing, makin classic records like a jeweller makes rings"
"diana ross was the head of the supremes, but papa roach, rammstein and tank will take you to extremes"
 "this time last year i bought the new erick sermon, face to face, garbage and johnny cash are all real deservin"
"madonna ain't that old, her new record's bomb, michelle branch, santana and more at umusic dot com"

Knoshen, are you really 50 cent?   ???

:)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!