Author Topic: 40 Glocc Replies To The Game On "The Resurrection" (New Track Over 'One Blood')  (Read 1172 times)

westkoastanostra

its funny how this g-unit dick lickin bitches say 40 glocc killed it...while the rest say he came off weak

Without hearing the track.... it's even funnier how the Game dick lickin bitches always disses 40 Glocc after he started beefing with Game, before that he was one of the biggest and most promising talents on the West. Now that he improved, every Game stan disses him.  ::)

keep dick lickin me jomo.....thats right  ;D...

Jome

its funny how this g-unit dick lickin bitches say 40 glocc killed it...while the rest say he came off weak

Without hearing the track.... it's even funnier how the Game dick lickin bitches always disses 40 Glocc after he started beefing with Game, before that he was one of the biggest and most promising talents on the West. Now that he improved, every Game stan disses him.  ::)

No homo dude, sorry to disappoint you. :tosser:

« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 03:31:21 PM by Jome »

WILL-I-DIE

40 Glocc sounds lame.He has a fucked up voice.Cant stand him on tracks.

Sikotic™

40 Glocc details 50's Lambo on the weekends.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
I Like 40 glocc but....

westkoastanostra

No homo dude, sorry to disappoint you. :tosser:

+1 for lowering my karma sensitive jomo

Jome

^^ Lmao, getting insecure about karma on a internet board ? Paranoid bitch.  :boohoo:

acgrundy

I don't support anyone who beefs in rap these days so fuck em both

Santiaco

• Lil Geezy
Track was meh, and I'm a fan of both Game and 40.

westkoastanostra

^^ Lmao, getting insecure about karma on a internet board ? Paranoid bitch.  :boohoo:

LOL @ u calling me a bitch when u hit the diss button

:loser:

Jome

LOL @ this internet "mafioso" worried about his forum karma, and keeping track of any fluctuation. :grumpy: You keep a updated list of suspects ?

Raphael

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
Dont care, honestly he needs to focus more on what he is doing then what Game is doing.  Sucks the ONLY way people are checking for him that are not hardcore fans of his already do so because he brings up Game.

Riding with G-Unit for any westcoast artist is like being on Deathrow.  50 aint putting 40 or Spider Locc out.  Just wait till they get dropped or leave and start dissing 50.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
I would like to B able to say don't mention Spider joke and 40 Glocc in the same sentence.Sadly this aint the case,they both in gay unit.
It's wack hearin 40 on a recent track mention :loopaper: spider joke  :loopaper: referred to him as  S P I :monkey_piss:

"THE" MoSav

40 Glocc was so much better before he joined GUNIT, he was dropping hot shit right and left..the diss was okay, but i thought he sounded so much better when he was fuckin with the Riflemen....

The Best of 3 Worlds