Author Topic: Question for the weed heads...  (Read 334 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Question for the weed heads...
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 01:46:30 PM »
that choke is that pure propane piff mayne! when u hold in that buddah smoke for like 2 fuckin minutes afterwards,,,, 8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 08:52:31 PM »
tech i gotta give it to you, thas an ill avatar.......cam is smoov as hell and jim jones knows wtf hes doin dude is down as a afgan in tehran, and word keep blazin that greenery, one of my ill cats fucked my shit up with some beautyness called afgooey, infact i think tonight might be time to blaze up da buddha

Chief

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2006, 11:16:37 AM »
vapourisers are cool when you been smoking bongs all night...

and LOL at all these people wanting to get high, but not willing to sacrifice their health for it  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2006, 10:25:36 PM »
vapourisers are cool when you been smoking bongs all night...

and LOL at all these people wanting to get high, but not willing to sacrifice their health for it  ;D

exactly, theres blood sweat and tears in this budda shit...

cant wait till the end of october.... 8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2006, 11:36:03 PM »
yeah i dont fuck with vapes. but you should look into Volcanos (one of the most elite devices), or try Vapir those are good too.
i fuck with PHX, Triple smoke diffusors. Mines in the repair shop right now, but i'm going to have my 3 footer back in biz soon. In my house I have a 1 foot roor, 18" double diffusor PHX, and my 3 footer triple diffusor phx.

VAPIR Version of the Volcano.

VAPIR

Chief

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2006, 12:00:55 AM »
^ man that bong looks like a piece of shit... i bet a powerade bottle and fat ass cone piece and stem would get you 500x more wasted...

those things youre talking about filter out half the THC, i smoked out of one with one of those 'smoke diffusors', and we didnt even get high, and your one has 3, that bong would probably be good when you want to take a piss test the next day.  :P

the only thing i like about it, is the integrated anti splash back device... damn splash back is rank especially when the bong water is a few months old and black... get sick off that shit..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 12:03:13 AM »
yall niggaz got phds in chronicology or what? smoke the damn shit dont study it

- Lewis Carroll

We Fly High

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 12:38:21 AM »
^ man that bong looks like a piece of shit... i bet a powerade bottle and fat ass cone piece and stem would get you 500x more wasted...

those things youre talking about filter out half the THC, i smoked out of one with one of those 'smoke diffusors', and we didnt even get high, and your one has 3, that bong would probably be good when you want to take a piss test the next day.  :P

the only thing i like about it, is the integrated anti splash back device... damn splash back is rank especially when the bong water is a few months old and black... get sick off that shit..

What do you know about weed? Do you even know what diffusors do? i dont know where the hell you get this statistic about filtering out half the THC. , i've smoked from pieces ranging from pipes to $1500 bongs, and i know what the fuck is up. I've been smoking weed for almost a decade now. Diffusors break down the smoke so that it becomes smaller bubbles and increases the surface area of chill down, so the smoke gets super smooth. Unfrotunately the bong that you call a piece of shit is also designed by a mechanical engineer at UC berkely, and costs 350$ on the market. The only other better pieces are the volcano, and the hurricane, so get your facts straight. I suggest you go to your local head shop and ask them what they think. What do you smoke out of? Why dont you try a triple diffusor before you start talking shit, or maybe its cos the weed you were smoking was so shitty, that you didnt get high. step your game up.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 12:44:02 AM by Justin »

Chief

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2006, 12:45:41 AM »

What do you know about weed? Do you even know what diffusors do? i dont know where the hell you get this statistic about filtering out half the THC. , i've smoked from pieces ranging from pipes to $1500 bongs, and i know what the fuck is up. I've been smoking weed for almost a decade now. Diffusors break down the smoke so that it becomes smaller bubbles and increases the surface area of chill down, so the smoke gets super smooth. Unfrotunately the bong that you call a piece of shit is also designed by a mechanical engineer at UC berkely, and costs 350$ on the market. The only other better pieces are the volcano, and the hurricane, so get your facts straight. I suggest you go to your local head shop and ask them what they think. What the fuck do you smoke out of? Why dont you try a triple diffusor before you start talking shit, or maybe its cos the weed you were smoking was so shitty, that you didnt get high. step your game up.

haha chill, i smoked out of a bong that looked about the same as yours, just instead of 3 diffusors, it had one.... tell me this, does it get all brown and condensed around the diffusors? like all the tar is gettin caught up in it? because if it is, then all that tar should be in your lungs, gettin you high, not sitting in a fucking bong  8)

i just smoke out of a water bong man, i keep my shit simple... and just coz some stoners at UC berkley designed it, doesnt mean shit  :P

We Fly High

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2006, 12:50:21 AM »

What do you know about weed? Do you even know what diffusors do? i dont know where the hell you get this statistic about filtering out half the THC. , i've smoked from pieces ranging from pipes to $1500 bongs, and i know what the fuck is up. I've been smoking weed for almost a decade now. Diffusors break down the smoke so that it becomes smaller bubbles and increases the surface area of chill down, so the smoke gets super smooth. Unfrotunately the bong that you call a piece of shit is also designed by a mechanical engineer at UC berkely, and costs 350$ on the market. The only other better pieces are the volcano, and the hurricane, so get your facts straight. I suggest you go to your local head shop and ask them what they think. What the fuck do you smoke out of? Why dont you try a triple diffusor before you start talking shit, or maybe its cos the weed you were smoking was so shitty, that you didnt get high. step your game up.

haha chill, i smoked out of a bong that looked about the same as yours, just instead of 3 diffusors, it had one.... tell me this, does it get all brown and condensed around the diffusors? like all the tar is gettin caught up in it? because if it is, then all that tar should be in your lungs, gettin you high, not sitting in a fucking bong  8)

i just smoke out of a water bong man, i keep my shit simple... and just coz some stoners at UC berkley designed it, doesnt mean shit  :P

actually you know what, the tar doesnt get caught up in it. cos the diffusors break down the smoke so much, that there isnt a chance for the smoke to leave resin in the diffusors. I've had the piece for over 4 years, and not at one point did the diffusors get clogged from tar. i also bet you didnt know that it won 3rd place for best new invention at the High Times Cannabis Cup in 2002.

my man we$t coa$t can testify to this. he done used the piece and know what its capable of.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 12:54:09 AM by Justin »

Chief

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 12:56:01 AM »

actually you know what, the tar doesnt get caught up in it. cos the diffusors break down the smoke so much, that there isnt a chance for the smoke to leave resin in the diffusors. I've had the piece for over 4 years, and not at one point did the diffusors get clogged from tar. i also bet you didnt know that it won 3rd place for best new invention at the High Times Cannabis Cup in 2002.

my man we$t coa$t can testify to this. he done used the piece and know what its capable of.

okok cool, i stand corrected... but i smoked out a bong that looked similar, wasted a bunch of weed on it, thats why i'm so passionately against it...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 04:04:07 PM »
man up and just smoke that shit nigga.   8)

but on the serious note:
where can i buy one of those vap thangs at, only online?   ???
EXACTLY! Just roll up a fuckin blunt  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds